Taser9001

I stream shiny hunting on Twitch, and like to upload the highlights to my YouTube. However, what I tend to do is edit the highlights, add memes, silly music, that sort of thing, so what I always do is record multiple audio tracks, so I am able to remove all desktop audio from the recording (i.e., the stream music), thus allowing me to add silly music over edited clips instead of having chopped up music in the background.

Normally, my OBS records in MP4, and my editing software allows me to easily switch to an audio track with no desktop audio. Easy peasy. However, today, for some reason, my settings have changed to recording in the MKV format, and have only recorded one audio track for everything. I do not have my 2nd track to switch to in my editing software. This is particularly baffling because a, I kept it on MP4, and b, OBS actually warns you about recording directly to MP4 and even suggests MKV for multiple audio tracks.

This is particularly problematic as I did actually get a shiny today to upload, and if I cannot remove the desktop audio, I won't be able to upload the shiny highlight to YouTube.

Does anyone have any sort of workaround that can help me here? It would be a shame to lose the footage, especially as the shiny is from a Safari Zone encounter (the Pokémon fans among you will realise how special this shiny is).