Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Free Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

BobDev

Ok I got all the way to adding the Patreon to OBS. I used the link and put in my email, pw, $ etc with the test1 on the end of the URL, but nothing is happening

I go to Quick Test but nothing is happening in OBS. Am I testing it the right way? Do you have a video on how to setup OBS after the mongo, and dashboard is complete?
Well you can open that patreon link in browser and press Ctrl+Shift+I in chrome or Ctrl+Shift+K in firefox to check the logs
using above check for errors.

You can also use "test" instead for "test1" to check if it works at all - after that you will at least know if it works or not

Those notifications only work because of the way the patreon page is done
The patreon team changes it a bit and when that happens it stops working, now I dont know if this is the situation right now but I will check that out later today - at least no one else reported any problems yet.

The video:
I was holding that one off for when I fully integrate it with the config and allInOne link
but if you want I can make one today?

BobDev

FSN v1.066 - with fix for incorrect logo position

I made the tutorial video for patreon, old one was no longer relevant, cudos to MuddyUnders to forcing me to do it:)

In case of any problems with patreon, or it will stop working in future contact me via mail
thx

misk

Is there away to make the mainblock just zoom out, and then have it zoom back in at the container with the rest of donations/subs? (instead of the normal way; where it moves up to the container)

Using All In One

Last edited:

BobDev

Is there away to make the mainblock just zoom out, and then have it zoom back in at the container with the rest of donations/subs? (instead of the normal way; where it moves up to the container)

Using All In One
Well yes if you change css animation in patreon.css but short answer is no.
This is the integration I spoke about in the video - I need to integrate it into allInOne first

misk

Well yes if you change css animation in patreon.css but short answer is no.
This is the integration I spoke about in the video - I need to integrate it into allInOne first

I'm not using patreon, this was a question for the normal: subs/donations/followers with All in One:P

BobDev

I'm not using patreon, this was a question for the normal: subs/donations/followers with All in One:P
Couple of posts back I wrote an example of an in and out animation just change it and add it as instructed in the post.
For different animations code visit http://daneden.github.io/animate.css

I've said it before but I'm working on editor for the notifications where you will be able to change it without knowledge of css but it comes along slowly (it is a lot of work) and I'm not ready to release it yet

misk

Couple of posts back I wrote an example of an in and out animation just change it and add it as instructed in the post.
For different animations code visit http://daneden.github.io/animate.css

I've said it before but I'm working on editor for the notifications where you will be able to change it without knowledge of css but it comes along slowly (it is a lot of work) and I'm not ready to release it yet

Thanks, I got it to work. But it keeps sliding in from the left, anything i'm missing?

BobDev

Thanks, I got it to work. But it keeps sliding in from the left, anything i'm missing?
Be more specific or create a video or make some screenshots.
What is sliding from the left?
What did you changed exactly?
Lets take it of forum and send me an email via homepage with all the details what you changed and what you want to achive.

misk

Be more specific or create a video or make some screenshots.
What is sliding from the left?
What did you changed exactly?
Lets take it of forum and send me an email via homepage with all the details what you changed and what you want to achive.

Ok

Last edited:

BobDev

I mage ahuge mistake
I forgot to deploy some changes so custom out animation will not work - I will fix it next time I will do a release

D

Deleted member 30350

Could you write some basic guide about how to install the program and the basic functions please? A bunch of slowly loading Youtube videos (and, no offence, your thick accent) are pretty much useless. I don't really feel like watching half and hour long video to be able to install the program.

BobDev

Could you write some basic guide about how to install the program and the basic functions please? A bunch of slowly loading Youtube videos (and, no offence, your thick accent) are pretty much useless. I don't really feel like watching half and hour long video to be able to install the program.
What are you talking about, what accent :)
We all cant be from US expand your horizons open to other cultures :)

sure, if i find some time I'll do it

D

Deleted member 30350

Hey I am not from the U.S. either :P You have pretty thick accent for a finnish guy :D
I'm just saying that videos instead of written documentation (it doesn't have to be extremely detailed!) are not the best idea ever. If I could at least get the program to run, I could probably figure half of the functionality on my own :P

BobDev

Hey I am not from the U.S. either :P You have pretty thick accent for a finnish guy :D
I'm just saying that videos instead of written documentation (it doesn't have to be extremely detailed!) are not the best idea ever. If I could at least get the program to run, I could probably figure half of the functionality on my own :P
I will do something with screen shots, maybe on sunday

I was finally able to get it setup. How do I change the sound notification though?

Its a semi complicated process, and I agree Bob, you need to create a video from start, to finish, with some documentation.

Get rid of all the obsolete videos on Youtube. The obsolete videos just steer ppl the wrong direction, even if you put "video obsolete" on an overlay.

Quick follow up, the notification is still working but I now cannot log into the dashboard. I am getting this:

{"error":"Internal Server Error","status":500,"message":null}