Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Free Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

BobDev

Never mind, it seems twitch is having chat issues right now. Perfect timing twitch X(
Well WTF twitch, i cant login myself

The sound can be changed in sound config in conf wizard - check it out (you need to upload the file online and provide link or you need to add the file into the FSN.jar\public\audio folder and provide the name in config)

BobDev

Do you have a twitter account? I suggest you create one if not. There are many (I as one of them) would value updates. Even if they refer to a forum post.

I rely on this heavily now.

Thanks !

BobDev

BobDev

Do you have a twitter account? I suggest you create one if not. There are many (I as one of them) would value updates. Even if they refer to a forum post.

I rely on this heavily now.

Thanks !
Not really, I dont post here that often, only if I have some news, major updates go to youtube and nothing beside that - maybe I create one once user base will grow

Yes I would say that if you plan on growing your product, keeping users up to date on issues, releases, patches etc is critical.

You are the only game in town, at least for Patreon. This thing could take off if you manage it right :)

BobDev

BTW, patron updated their web page and login mechanism is secure as fuck - I didnt find yet a way to login remotely

For the time being patron notifications are not working

BobDev

Because the editor is not ready yet I decided to release all the changes I have, so everything I've done in preparation for the editor, some fixes and some new features are in FSN v.1.067 release.

• Possibility to use flash animation as .logo background (instead of the spinning animation)
  • Possibility to divide the notification lists
  • Possibility to hide the list after notification animation is done
  • Possibility to show paypal donation comment
  • List elements now have separate css classes that can be used after one checkbox is selected in wizard - more control on how the list looks
  • Transition screen image can be changed using wizard
  • Notifications are now on top of break and transition screens
  • Fix for the custom out animation not working - selectable through wizard
  • Fix for currency in paypal donation form - selectable through wizard
  • Fix for the app version when downgrading to older FSN
  • Fix for terms in paypal form

Because the editor is not ready yet I decided to release all the changes I have, so everything I've done in preparation for the editor, some fixes and some new features are in FSN v.1.067 release.

• Possibility to use flash animation as .logo background (instead of the spinning animation)
  • Possibility to divide the notification lists
  • Possibility to hide the list after notification animation is done
  • Possibility to show paypal donation comment
  • List elements now have separate css classes that can be used after one checkbox is selected in wizard - more control on how the list looks
  • Transition screen image can be changed using wizard
  • Notifications are now on top of break and transition screens
  • Fix for the custom out animation not working - selectable through wizard
  • Fix for currency in paypal donation form - selectable through wizard
  • Fix for the app version when downgrading to older FSN
  • Fix for terms in paypal form

This is really cool! Im definitely interested in the animation notifications!

Any luck on the Patreon alerts? Mine still dont seem to be working....

BobDev

This is really cool! Im definitely interested in the animation notifications!

Any luck on the Patreon alerts? Mine still dont seem to be working....
Nope, no solution for now, I will keep trying but it doesn't look good, I think one person asking how I implemented it (couple of weeks back) was actually someone from patreon (maybe), because weirdly enough after i answered they changed the web page, but maybe it was a coincidence.

Bamse

Looks like sweet improvements! I'll update next week or so :D
Is there any way of saving followers to a text file the same way you can save donations?
What I'm basically after is a text file that aggregates all followers and/or subs (I'm not a partner so followers is more what I'm after :]), a file with the latest follower would be cool also.

BobDev

Looks like sweet improvements! I'll update next week or so :D
Is there any way of saving followers to a text file the same way you can save donations?
What I'm basically after is a text file that aggregates all followers and/or subs (I'm not a partner so followers is more what I'm after :]), a file with the latest follower would be cool also.
Sure, I'll add it to the list and implement when I have some time

Zellidon

Decided to update to 1.067 because I liked the idea of having paypal messages displayed but ran in to some issues. Not sure what has happened but I don't really have time to troubleshoot it. Hopefully someone will have a quick answer for me.

Here's a video of it http://youtu.be/nLw7Nv5EflM

BobDev

Decided to update to 1.067 because I liked the idea of having paypal messages displayed but ran in to some issues. Not sure what has happened but I don't really have time to troubleshoot it. Hopefully someone will have a quick answer for me.

Here's a video of it http://youtu.be/nLw7Nv5EflM
A shiet, sorry for the problems - do you have any css changes in obs? Send them over

There are two problems here:
1. I made a fix for disapearing of the banner - just like in your video: the fix works on one obs browser plugin but is messing up the other version - I will try to fix it ASAP
2. The notification list issue - that is something with css - please send over the extra css changes you have

Again, sorry for those issues, it is hard to make new changes and make sure that it wont break the already existing setup.
I'll try to fix it asap

BobDev

I think I fixed the banner disappearing issue
I also fixed auto hide issue

Let me know if something is still wrong

BobDev

FSN v1.070 - Patreon fix
It took me a while but I fixed patreon notifications - YaY!

I worked all day today on this and finally I figured out how to login, unless the main page changes again it should work from now on.