Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Free Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Zellidon

A shiet, sorry for the problems - do you have any css changes in obs? Send them over

There are two problems here:
1. I made a fix for disapearing of the banner - just like in your video: the fix works on one obs browser plugin but is messing up the other version - I will try to fix it ASAP
2. The notification list issue - that is something with css - please send over the extra css changes you have

Again, sorry for those issues, it is hard to make new changes and make sure that it wont break the already existing setup.
I'll try to fix it asap

I just tried the version 1.070 and I still have the same issue. I don't change anything except adding audio files and overwriting the bobek icons in img folder. When I got back to 1.064 it works fine :(

Maybe I can send you my FSN.jar? I'm not sure what could be going wrong.

Bamse

BobDev: ooh, thanks for the follower-to-text-option. Much appreciated!
I'm still on version 1.061 and was thinking of upgrading today or tomorrow. Do I need to do it incrementally in any way or can I just slap the last version in right away? :)

BobDev

BobDev: ooh, thanks for the follower-to-text-option. Much appreciated!
I'm still on version 1.061 and was thinking of upgrading today or tomorrow. Do I need to do it incrementally in any way or can I just slap the last version in right away? :)
yes it should be ok - but you might have some problems like Zellidon, but if you do we will try to solve them

BobDev

I just tried the version 1.070 and I still have the same issue. I don't change anything except adding audio files and overwriting the bobek icons in img folder. When I got back to 1.064 it works fine :(

Maybe I can send you my FSN.jar? I'm not sure what could be going wrong.
Unless you made the changes directly inside FSN.jar then there is no point in sending me the jar, it is better to send me your openshift URL so I can try it out - but most probably it is browser plugin related.

Send me an e-mail and I can help

Last edited:

Bamse

Upgrade seemed to have worked flawlessly, cudoz! :)
I haven't tried it out live yet, but one thing I'd thought I ask, does the new follower file created once I get a new follower or does it pre-allocate so to speak? I only have my old donation files there atm (normal_donation.txt, top_day.txt etc).

BobDev

Upgrade seemed to have worked flawlessly, cudoz! :)
I haven't tried it out live yet, but one thing I'd thought I ask, does the new follower file created once I get a new follower or does it pre-allocate so to speak? I only have my old donation files there atm (normal_donation.txt, top_day.txt etc).
exactly right, it will be created once there is new real follower

Bamse

Awesome, thank you for the fast answer!
Now to make my movie-end-credits-styled crawler based on the output of those files :D

Edit: Follow up question to the subs and followers text file; When looking through dashboard.js, it seems that only the latest sub or follower is saved to new_sub.txt and new_follower.txt, is this a correct assumtion? :)
If so, would it be possible to output one more file where it just keeps adding followers and subs respectively?

Example, all_followers.txt and all_subs.txt or similar? each new sub or follower just adds to a new line in that new file, like this;
BamsesBiggestFan
AnnoyingTwitchChatUser1
Guy-on-internet

Would it be possible? :)

Last edited:

BobDev

Awesome, thank you for the fast answer!
Now to make my movie-end-credits-styled crawler based on the output of those files :D

Edit: Follow up question to the subs and followers text file; When looking through dashboard.js, it seems that only the latest sub or follower is saved to new_sub.txt and new_follower.txt, is this a correct assumtion? :)
If so, would it be possible to output one more file where it just keeps adding followers and subs respectively?

Example, all_followers.txt and all_subs.txt or similar? each new sub or follower just adds to a new line in that new file, like this;
BamsesBiggestFan
AnnoyingTwitchChatUser1
Guy-on-internet

Would it be possible? :)
Possible yes but I would need to reimplement the javascript library that I use for the applet (saving reading from drive) because it is 10 years old and broken:), at the moment I dont have much time to implement it, you will have to wait for it:), sorry

BobDev

Im still lost as to how to change the sound for Patreon only. Can you post a step by step please?
I think I already wrote this but:

1. Either replace the file in FSN.jar\public\audio folder, it is called sound.mp3
2. Or edit FSN.jar\public\patreon.html and replace any mention of sound.mp3 with link to your file (or file name if the file wil be later stored to audio folder)

Both above steps can be achieved by opening the FSN.jar in 7zip or in winrar, extracting mentioned files, leaving the 7zip or winrar open, do the changes and then drag an drop the changes back to the jar file

I will try to integrate patreon to all list when I can but the amount of things requested or planned is growing and I simply dont have time to implement it all.

For now above description needs to suffice.

DaCaemboe

There's an option to specify the path to save the textfile of last donator/follower/subscriber. How would I set this path when it's deployed on the openshift server?

BobDev

There's an option to specify the path to save the textfile of last donator/follower/subscriber. How would I set this path when it's deployed on the openshift server?
It will be saved to your hard drive via java applet - it is running when dashboard is opened and if you enabled it - it will be shown as popup (something java)

Once you set the path like this c:\tempfolder and check the checkbox "Save to File" and enable the applet it will save the data to your hard drive

Hey Guys,I just discovered this awesome notification software but I don't know how to set it up,more exactly to get into the dashboard.

First of all I would like to know what is the FSN and when it is required or not.

Also,I have a problem when I open the mongodb file,it just opens and then instantly closes,can anyone help me out ?

Thanks !

BobDev

Hey Guys,I just discovered this awesome notification software but I don't know how to set it up,more exactly to get into the dashboard.

First of all I would like to know what is the FSN and when it is required or not.

Also,I have a problem when I open the mongodb file,it just opens and then instantly closes,can anyone help me out ?

Thanks !
I received your mails, hope you will be able to run it with the tips I send you.

FSN stands for Free Stream Notifications, it is a application that provides similar services like donation tracking and on stream notifications.
FSN.jar is the application.

FSN provides dashboard so you can read donation messages and use dashboard features to change/show/hide various features.

Because it is free application and no one is providing the service for you, you need to deploy the app or keep it running locally while streaming, I have many youtube tutorials, go check them out

kaidoobie

I've tried to run from the openshift server and locally on my linux box (I'm a noob but got it to run.. barely), but when I try to open the link for follower or subscribe alerts (the main things I'm trying to get working) it redirects to localhost:8080, no matter what. And, no I didn't set it up to use 8080 (that's in use by something else). Any ideas?

BobDev

I've tried to run from the openshift server and locally on my linux box (I'm a noob but got it to run.. barely), but when I try to open the link for follower or subscribe alerts (the main things I'm trying to get working) it redirects to localhost:8080, no matter what. And, no I didn't set it up to use 8080 (that's in use by something else). Any ideas?
I assume you are trying to use the separate links for followers and subscribers, those are deprecated, I need to remove them from available pages.

Use AllInOne link instead

BobDev

Important message from obs browser plugin creator:
"CSS no longer works off chromes user style sheet (removed in Chrome 32) and now injects the style changes after loading of the page is complete."

So unfortunetely for new browser plugin if you want to have some css changes you need to edit css files directly in FSN.jar.