Downstream Keyer

Downstream Keyer 0.3.1

RichieTee

Great Plugin, have been using it for a while now. I wonder if there is a way to control DSK via StreamDeck? I want to pause the DSK when moving to a specific scene and then activating it again when moving away from that scene, Any Ideas?
Yes, You can control via StreamDeck, I've been using LiorianBoard/Sammi to control OBS for a while now. Set Hotkeys to the DSK Scenes, bind those hotkeys to the StreamDeck ... Enjoy.
1660362548574.png

Also, you can exclude certain scenes from displaying the DSK. Even if the DSK is ON, when you cut to those scenes the DSK is hidden.
1660362846173.png

DSK Info hidden on this scene
1660362860742.png

DSK Info showing on this scene
1660362962860.png

Attachments

• 1660362385783.png
    1660362385783.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
Super happy with the Exclude option. Working perfectly. Next issue. When using a Stinger transition for Instant Replay, I have the DSK excluded but it appears that the DSK waits for the transition to finish before checking the exclude rules. Any way to change that? What I am seeing is the DSK layer over the top of the Stinger transition until the new scene (dsk excluded) loads. Thoughts? Actually, that seems to be the case with all transitions. Even with a longer fade, the DSK remains active until the transition finishes.

Any thoughts?
Super happy with the Exclude option. Working perfectly. Next issue. When using a Stinger transition for Instant Replay, I have the DSK excluded but it appears that the DSK waits for the transition to finish before checking the exclude rules. Any way to change that? What I am seeing is the DSK layer over the top of the Stinger transition until the new scene (dsk excluded) loads. Thoughts? Actually, that seems to be the case with all transitions. Even with a longer fade, the DSK remains active until the transition finishes.

Corgi

Heya! updated and works great! but seems that there is a bug where the scene that is being selected for DSK is not displaying unless said scene *in* the DSK dock is highlighted? Anyone else having this issue?

Getting this with the new version on 27.2.4:
11:21:46.060: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/downstream-keyer.dll': The specified module could not be found.
11:21:46.060: (126)
11:21:46.060: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/downstream-keyer.dll' not loaded

Mikeylito

Love this plugin, but it doesn't show in the virtual camera output.
I have the same issue. Works fine within OBS but when using the OBS Virtual Camera in another app, the Downstream Keyer Output doesn't appear.

Now, I've noticed that additional options have been added to the OBS Virtual Camera.
My settings:
Output Type: Internal
Output Selection: Program Output (Default)

louis7739

I have the same issue. Works fine within OBS but when using the OBS Virtual Camera in another app, the Downstream Keyer Output doesn't appear.

Now, I've noticed that additional options have been added to the OBS Virtual Camera.
My settings:
Output Type: Internal
Output Selection: Program Output (Default)
But according to this setting, using the OBS Virtual Camera in Zoom, the Downstream Keyer Output still doesn't appear.

@Exeldro Can you fix it as soon as possible?​

Exeldro

@louis7739 the output for the virtual camera changed in OBS not in this plugin and OBS does not seem to have an api to change the new view that is used