CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

falti

Issue with the performance is, that it only occurs with some cam drivers....
It annoys me as well so I will investigate with traces...somewhere in the future...

Yeah, the 5 bucks seem hard for some people...

And the 234 MB I have never had a looknI admit. Either my compiler throws in lots of unneeded classes or it isbthe obfuscation tool I use to make cracking just a little harder. I will check that one too....

rdhoore108

One more thing I noticed that might be of interest, is that Camooz is using 234 MB of memory on my pc, which is an awful lot, giving the little task it's doing... OBS Studio is only using 167 MB.
Actually, another program I found, called "Serious Webcam Settings" also uses surprisingly much RAM, so it might be related to the DLL you are accessing, I don't know. But that program is working properly without any delay, so really the cause of the slowness is to be found within Camooz itself, it seems.

Mr_Showoff

I got problems with some driver issues saying something with no return on the brightnes setting. And it crashes the program. I need to restart and unplug my webcam back in. And fullt reïnstall the program. If i wont do that just force end task. And reopen i get a message no cameras found.

Windows 11

falti

I got problems with some driver issues saying something with no return on the brightnes setting. And it crashes the program. I need to restart and unplug my webcam back in. And fullt reïnstall the program. If i wont do that just force end task. And reopen i get a message no cameras found.

Windows 11
What camera do you have?

Looked for a little, free program to adjust my webcam (Logitech C920, using too the free Logitech Capture-software that memorizes the last settings, so already this argument to purchase CamooZ is not valid. at least not more), and feel cheated with this "semi-free" program called CamooZ. It is not semi-free, it is absolutely useless in the free version. It does even not remind the settings after closing and reopen it. Well, it has two parameters more to adjust (backlight on-off and exposure with time-indication), but what is the meaning and help of that when the entire program of the "semi-free" version is even not storing the settings one had set for the one cam one has???

This is not a semi-free version, this is nothing ---- it has even not the layout of the payed version, so not worth to be downloaded and extracted.

So continuing to look out for a free program that offers some settings more than Lgt.Capture (which does memorize the own settings) and of course, that memorizes them.

Last edited:

zandadoum

Hello, I hope this is the right place.

I got the program a few month back. now also bought a license recently

I have a feature request (or maybe bugfix, I don't know)

I have 3 monitors. As it is now, when I move camooz to another monitor, the taskbar stays behind on the main monitor. this is a problem when I open other programs and/or go fullscreen on the main monitor

What I'd like is it to behave like all other programs I have: the taskbar should show on the monitor where the app is currently open. it would also be great if it remembered on which monitor and position it was last time it was open (the camooz app remembers, but the taskbar currently doesnt)

thank you.

localbwoi

The program doesn't apply my saved defaults after rebooting, and no saved profiles are in the list. How to solve that?
To save my camera settings, that is the reason why I bought it.

Attachments

• 2023-10-24_11-54-04.jpg
    2023-10-24_11-54-04.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14

falti

Hi localbwoi

please save two different profiles (yes, sometimes I have seen issues if users only saved one profile) using this button:

1698164571770.png

and if you want CamooZ to automatically load a certain profile, then click here:

1698164684407.png

Next enable the autoload system:

1698164765493.png

Next make your favourite profile the autostart one:

1698164871859.png