Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

Joaquim

I see you have already solved it. But I leave the steps to export the data in case someone needs to know:
Go to the Main Settings. In the system tab you will find the button to export the data. Follow the instructions, it's very easy.

View attachment 68055

Hope it helps you.
Hello, i'm having problems with the import and export of this file, because it doesn't recognized special caracters, like " ç ^ é ó... ". Is there anyway to solve this?

MarcoK63

Hello,
I have a problem,after installation (that went smooth) I'm not able to play the lower 3rds.
1) I activated the blue button in the "Main Settings"
2) I activated the Lower third 1 (After writing In the text fields)
3) Created "Browser Source" Scene link C:/Users/Utente/Documents/OBS/Animated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/browser-source.html
Lower thirds are not shown,but I can see the blue square activated and once time is finished it becames red.
In few words,everything seems to be ok but unfortunately I can't see the thirds....
Windows 10 x 64
Intel I5 2.50 Ghz
8 GB RAM

I'm sure there's something easy I'm missing, I watched many tutorials on the net , but I'm not really able to sort out it
Thanks in advance for your help.
Marco

MarcoK63

Hello,
I have a problem,after installation (that went smooth) I'm not able to play the lower 3rds.
1) I activated the blue button in the "Main Settings"
2) I activated the Lower third 1 (After writing In the text fields)
3) Created "Browser Source" Scene link C:/Users/Utente/Documents/OBS/Animated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/browser-source.html
Lower thirds are not shown,but I can see the blue square activated and once time is finished it becames red.
In few words,everything seems to be ok but unfortunately I can't see the thirds....
Windows 10 x 64
Intel I5 2.50 Ghz
8 GB RAM

I'm sure there's something easy I'm missing, I watched many tutorials on the net , but I'm not really able to sort out it
Thanks in advance for your help.
Marco
Sorted out....thanks and excuse me

LauriMeri

Is there a possibility for an update that it would be possible to see the saved names instead of the number? An option for example that I can click a button and it will show the names line by line under eachother (like expanded tree) and I can choose from that list whom 3rd to use?
This way if I have many different speakers in an conference for example I dont need to make seperate explanation of the number who is under which number. So basically two types of views, one with number and then an alternative option that I proposed.

jgcastror

Hi. Why don't you use the memory slots?
That may be a fix for those for which 40 fields (4 LTs x 10 slots each) is not enough however I have a concern; by copyin the control-panel you create new instances that you can use but if I remember well, I read that all data is stored in the same files so you may end with corrupted info or when you close and open OBS your data in the different instances of the lower thirds control panne will be the same in all of them, Am I right? Actually I tried something like this in the past with earliest version of the LT but it did not work properly. My suggestion for the developer, add a field in the settings where you can choose how many LTs you want to add in the panel with 4 as default for example but if you need esxtra they can be added without need to add another panel, all of them in the same one, I think that would be a good enhancement.

technikadonis

Wonderfull Plug-In!
Would be nice to have two buttons/hotkeys for switching left/right throug the memory banks, not only individual hotkeys to each bank. Could save some buttons on Stream Deck.

Joaquim

Because if you want to point out for example an excerpt of a text, you lose the all integrity of the idea if you are going to shift between slots

MarcoK63

What was the problem and how did you solve it? Share it with us. ;)
I sorted out unchecking "Enable hardware acceleration for the browser source" suggested in other posts.
Practically I couldn't see the lower thirds, but everything was showing that they were playing correctly (e.g.blue square)
Thanks
marco

rkrause

This is a great plug-in. We have been using it for the past few weeks for our worship service. I do have a problem in that we set everything up for our service and it works great, but when we close out of OBS and re-open it, all of the LT Memory slots are empty and we have to recreate them. Is there something that I can do or check on our system that would allow the LT to not be lost when we close OBS? We are using
Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6 and OBS version 26.1.1

falconbeats

Hi!

I can't erase the name or the position. I click on "lear the text fields and set a logo to default" it disappears, but not from the slots. I enabled 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 but when I click on clear, it disappears, but not the slots. Where am I going wrong?

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 002.png
    002.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 003.png
    003.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 68

ChipEdwards

Would love to see either the Name or Info field to be able to support multiple lines - either wrapping the text or supporting <br> tags. BTW, I love the tool, thank you!
-Chip

STEPHANVS

Would love to see either the Name or Info field to be able to support multiple lines - either wrapping the text or supporting <br> tags. BTW, I love the tool, thank you!
-Chip
Looks like I am not even 1 hour late to this request. +1 from me to have this possible.

technikadonis

I love this tool.
I would like to have multiple "Output-Configs" for multiple Scenes. One Scene to two moderators, each one with his/her own lower third (left/right corner)
Second scene is moderator one with his/her lower third, third scene is moderator two with his/her lower third. All without manual enabeling the lower thirds just switching the scenes.