Resource icon

Free Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6

tekkharibo

Hi,
Thank's for your plugin.

I try to add it on linux, and that's work but when I try to change a logo, that not work because the explorer cannot open but on webbrowser on linux it's work

Do you have a solution ?

tekkharibo

Hi,
Thank's for your plugin.

I try to add it on linux, and that's work but when I try to change a logo, that not work because the explorer cannot open but on webbrowser on linux it's work

Do you have a solution ?
I create a "solution" I create an alternative import system with pasted a JSON, for logo you edit the JSON after export and reimport it

NoeAL

Hello, I have tried everything and nothing works.
I have windows. I see in my browser the panel and the browser, and it works on my browser.
when I use the panel in OBS (after adding a browser as source) nothing happens. I have also put text on both lines and it turns blue, but nothing happens.

Please Help!!!
View attachment 67572

View attachment 67569View attachment 67571View attachment 67573
Hi! I don't see anything strange in your settings. Please, export the data in a txt file and send it to me in a private message. I can't see what's wrong.
I will share with everyone the solution if I find the problem.

RodrigoAGJ

Hello:
This add-on is great!!!
I need to thank the creator, and ask about any tutorial to load the 'LOGOS'
into Animated Lower Thirds with Dockable Control Panel v.1.6.
The size, file properties, etc

Regards

Whatever33TV

Hi! At the moment, it's no possible to do it. But it's a very interesting behavior.
I will think of ways to automate the tool even more.
A start timer in the main settings, for each of LT1, LT2, LT3, LT4, or on each LT separately. That should be a easy patch, compared to all the complexity this awesome plug-in has already. The manual process is quite tedious, every new stream, or scene change it resets, so if you, pay attention and don't miss any to toggle on, the manual process takes 4 minutes. NoeAL You can do it. Thanks for responding at all.
peace
W33

jfel789

Hi! I don't see anything strange in your settings. Please, export the data in a txt file and send it to me in a private message. I can't see what's wrong.
I will share with everyone the solution if I find the problem.

How do I export data in a txt file? (Sorry for asking this)

Also I just uninstalled obs and reinstalled, did everything again, followed instructions, but it still doesn't work.

EISEN_SAN

Hey all, so I just discovered lower thirds. I've installed it but having a hard time understanding how to use the memory slots.

Every time I create a new memory slot, it overwrites what I inputted on the first memory slot . In addition, when I click any memory slot to edit, it will re write the memory to what I initially written in it.

Can anyone help with instructions on how to use?

RV9513

I am lost on the installation. I have installed everything added the dock, the hotkeys, added my logos and text. Setup up my browser source as the the Lower Thirds HTML file. However when I select any of the 4 lower third scenes nothing displays in the browser? I have installed and reinstall several times.

jfel789

I am lost on the installation. I have installed everything added the dock, the hotkeys, added my logos and text. Setup up my browser source as the the Lower Thirds HTML file. However when I select any of the 4 lower third scenes nothing displays in the browser? I have installed and reinstall several times.

Same here. I was trying everithing, but after a a few time a realize that the problem was not from this awesome pluging, but from the browser source itself. I realize that I coudn´t capture anything using this source. Knowing that, I went to google and found the solution. Now it works!!!! and its soooo good. Thanks to the creator.

Now, what I did: Uncheck “enable browser source acceleration” (Settings > advanced), restart OBS, ands that’s all (thanks to this video: https://youtu.be/1b1L8UBLA9Q)

ad1562

@NoeAL, great tool! Looking forward to more updates and functionality. Not sure if its even possible, but can hotkey functionality be added to turn on/off a particular lower third?

HerrStoy

Hello there! This is a great tool!

Nevertheless it seems that I have some troubles with the hotkeys.

When I setup a hotkey for triggering the Lower Third 1 switch like Ctrl+Alt+B, it doesn't work when input.
I have redone 6 times the installation in different folders on my PC. It sometimes trigger then when I change a value in the lower third 1 settings, like the transparency of the background, the hotkey doesn't trigger the switch anymore.
I have restarted OBS, rebooted the PC many times...no trigger.

Where are the memory of my Lower thirds stored? In which file please?

It would be amazing if you could help me with the issue.

Regards,

RPegg53005

Hi. Great tool btw. I am having a problem getting mine to work properly. I have installed it and removed and re-installed and still the same issue. When I try to get my "shift+1" or any of them to come up I get an error in the log. It won't allow me to bring any of the lower thirds up. Any suggestions? Thank you...

NoeAL

How do I export data in a txt file? (Sorry for asking this)

Also I just uninstalled obs and reinstalled, did everything again, followed instructions, but it still doesn't work.
I see you have already solved it. But I leave the steps to export the data in case someone needs to know:
Go to the Main Settings. In the system tab you will find the button to export the data. Follow the instructions, it's very easy.

export.png

Hope it helps you.

Last edited:

NoeAL

@NoeAL, great tool! Looking forward to more updates and functionality. Not sure if its even possible, but can hotkey functionality be added to turn on/off a particular lower third?
Currently, you can assign hotkeys to any of the 4 lower thirds to toggle between on and off.

RPegg53005

I posted earlier that I am having issues where I am getting an error trying to activate a lower third. Here is the error...

[lower-thirds_hotkeys.lua] Error calling script_load: ...mated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/lower-thirds_hotkeys.lua:436: C:/Program Files/obs-studio/Animated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/../common/js/hotkeys.js: Permission denied

[lower-thirds_hotkeys.lua] Failed to call hotkey_pressed for hotkey_pressed: ...mated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/lower-thirds_hotkeys.lua:436: C:/Program Files/obs-studio/Animated-Lower-Thirds/lower thirds/../common/js/hotkeys.js: Permission denied

Any thoughts on how to resolve this error? Thank You in advance.

NoeAL

can i trigger 2 switches one after another and them have turned off so they dont turn multiple time without me manually ?
You can activate "Oneshot" in the inactive field.
In this example, the LT will show for 10 seconds and then it will hide without showing again until you do it manually:

oneshot.png

NoeAL

Hello there! This is a great tool!

Nevertheless it seems that I have some troubles with the hotkeys.

When I setup a hotkey for triggering the Lower Third 1 switch like Ctrl+Alt+B, it doesn't work when input.
I have redone 6 times the installation in different folders on my PC. It sometimes trigger then when I change a value in the lower third 1 settings, like the transparency of the background, the hotkey doesn't trigger the switch anymore.
I have restarted OBS, rebooted the PC many times...no trigger.

Where are the memory of my Lower thirds stored? In which file please?

It would be amazing if you could help me with the issue.

Regards,
Hi! Have you tried opening OBS as administrator? Problems with hotkeys are very common. Have you tried all the solutions that are discussed in this forum?

On the other hand, the slots are not stored in any file. The data is stored in the browser system, so to speak.