Very good plugin, what I would still be missing for 5 stars, would be, if the textbox in which the title is, is smaller than the title is long, the title would move in an animation. So that it runs through again and again, so that you can read it completely.
Configuration options are nice, but the plugin frequently stops displaying Spotify info despite showing that the plugin is connected and running. Album art is also inconsistently sized when using Spotify. I originally thought these issues were due to a conflicting connection caused by using Elgato Streamdeck Spotify controls, but avoiding the use of these controls has not resolved the issue.
The plugin is really more practical than what already exists and mixed with the Spectralizer plugin the visual experience is really satisfying. Unfortunately, when no sound is played, a square that is not very graphic appears. Would it be possible to hide it or choose a custom image?
univrsal
univrsal
If you're talking about the question mark image, see "How do I change the placeholder cover?" on the plugin page
Any plans on including Deezer in the supported apps?
univrsal
univrsal
Maybe once deezer has an API that allows for it. Otherwise you can already use it via the web player.
Best plugin for "now playing"
Widely configurable and easy to use.
it's really good but for some reason it won't show the cover art when playing from SoundCloud. otherwise it's a 10/10
( TUNA Feature Request) Music information from a txt

Hello, after some time looking for a resource I came to your script, and it is very good, really promising, but I use the streamlabs chat bot to make my music requests and it saves a txt file with the title of the song that is playing , what I would need is for your script to capture the title of the song and display the cover art , and just that, is there a possibility to add this feature? I am grateful in advance for taking the time to read this request.
Upon following your two video tutorials, plus reading the top resulted comment that fixes this, the song title still refuses to appear as anything more than "%t" when using a VLC Media Source.. Cover art appears perfectly fine, anything else is a no-go.
univrsal
univrsal
The latest version uses different formatting, the title would be {title} instead of %t
Exactly what I needed!
I love it, really clever and easy to use!
Thank tou very much! Been using this plugin for a while, so useful please keep it up!
Great plugin! But I have a problem using VLC.
The title and artist are displayed, but the cover art is not.
I also have VLC in the source.
Please help!

Windows 10 pro
OBS ver. 27.2.3 64bit
VLC ver. 3.0.16
univrsal
univrsal
Do the files have covers embedded? You can check with https://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html if the file doesn't have a cover it won't work.
great plugin, everything is implemented very cool and convenient
Just thanks
I'm having problems with using Spotify.
At first, I tried ignoring the client id and secret part because it wasn't on the instructions, but after successfully receiving the token and pressing the apply button, the acc was automatically logged out. When I then tried filling the client id and secret, the login page kept saying it was a invalid URL
Excelent plugin! Love it!
Found it better than other plugins out there. Very easy to use but was a little bit difficult to install. But the developer is very patient and helpful. So don't worry!
Excelent puglin
very great and simple to use, i am using the Browser Widget version which is working just fine. but i wish there was a version without the progress bar just the album art with song and artist below song name. i tried making it in HTML but i am not that good at it
Works like a charm :)
Nightly #75 (with commit ec8cd3f) had the fix for the auto-refresh token <3 Thank you

Would it be possible to add a "previous track info" features?
Maybe as a checkbox when editing an output that then allow to save the info to a "<song info path>_previous" file before writing the new track info
I have it downloaded, but it won't let me add any text files or any thing to the info tab; when i hit ok it exits and nothing happens ;;