Made by the creators of Scoreboard+ and GameMaster
TeleScore is an open-source customizable live stream/in-person scoring utility. Designed to be flexible to accommodate scoring and timing different sports, both TeleScore's controls and outputs can be modified to best fit your needs. The program allows for both text outputs and graphical output to simplify setup and operation. TeleScore aims to be easy for the beginner but feature-rich enough for professionals.
Discord/Support/Community: Invite Link
Tutorials (Provided by Fisk31):
- Drag and drop editor
- Customizable and savable layout
- Hotkey support
- Multiple Timer/Stopwatch
- Image support
- Window/Projection mode
- Text output
- Always on top
- Fully open source
- Team import and export
- Browser source mode
- Remote web control
- Plugin support
- Stream Deck support
- Improved editor: copy/paste/undo/redo
* Scoreboard graphics in the GIF images are not included.
- Images aren't saved directly to the project files. The user must re-import image files if the project file is moved to a different computer.
- This software is currently in beta; please report any bugs and glitches.
Made with love by your JumpShot Team
- JumpShot team is composed of (riscyseven, TheLittleDoctor, Fisk31, controldelta, Glenn, SPCcleveland9035)