TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software

TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software v1.0.2 Beta

TeleScore

TeleScore submitted a new resource:

TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software - Fully Customizable and Savable Open Source Scoreboard Software

Introducing TeleScore:
your go to solution for free and open source Scoreboard software.

Made by the creators of Scoreboard+ and GameMaster:
TeleScore is an open-source customizable live stream/in-person scoring utility. Designed to be flexible to accommodate scoring and timing different sports, both TeleScore's controls and outputs can be modified to best fit your needs. The program will allow for both text outputs as well as, eventually, graphical output to simplify setup and operation...

Read more about this resource...

TeleScore

TeleScore updated TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software with a new update entry:

TeleScore V1.0 Beta

Hello everyone,

I have made a free and open source customizable Scoreboard software that can be used in OBS via chroma key or text files. Features include: drag and drop editor, multiple layouts, tenth of a second support, and more.

The software is currently in beta phase and there are a lot to be improved upon. Love to get feedback and suggestions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

jasoku

Hi

This what I have been looking for, thanks a lot.

Few bugs&improvement ideas:

• If you use Stopwatch there is no setting for length of period. You have to stop clock manually at the end of period. Setting to define period time (15:00 or 20:00) would be good solution.
  • Penalty component, mouse/cursor cannot be seen when you add number of player and penalty time before pressing plus button. Please make it visible.
  • Penalty component is connected automatically with Main clock, this is good but if you need to adjust main clock penalty clock is not updated. It is not possible to connect Add seconds and Subtract seconds buttons to Penalty clock at the moment. If you want to get your clock back in correct time while penalty is on going it is very difficult to adjust both main clock and penalty to correct time. I think if yout Main clock is wrong then penalties are wrong too, right? Please make it possible to connect Adjust buttons with penalty clock too then there are not any problems with this.
  • Max 2 penalties are measured for the team at the same time. This is the rule for Ice hockey and Floorball. Might be good idea if user can input penalties to queue. The third penalty starts when the first penalty ends and so on. Currently penalties are measured once you add them but it is not so easy if game is on going when the first penalty ends. I’m streaming Floorball games and there are not so many penalties normally but someone else might need this for Ice Hockey.

TeleScore

Hi

This what I have been looking for, thanks a lot.

Few bugs&improvement ideas:

• If you use Stopwatch there is no setting for length of period. You have to stop clock manually at the end of period. Setting to define period time (15:00 or 20:00) would be good solution.
  • Penalty component, mouse/cursor cannot be seen when you add number of player and penalty time before pressing plus button. Please make it visible.
  • Penalty component is connected automatically with Main clock, this is good but if you need to adjust main clock penalty clock is not updated. It is not possible to connect Add seconds and Subtract seconds buttons to Penalty clock at the moment. If you want to get your clock back in correct time while penalty is on going it is very difficult to adjust both main clock and penalty to correct time. I think if yout Main clock is wrong then penalties are wrong too, right? Please make it possible to connect Adjust buttons with penalty clock too then there are not any problems with this.
  • Max 2 penalties are measured for the team at the same time. This is the rule for Ice hockey and Floorball. Might be good idea if user can input penalties to queue. The third penalty starts when the first penalty ends and so on. Currently penalties are measured once you add them but it is not so easy if game is on going when the first penalty ends. I’m streaming Floorball games and there are not so many penalties normally but someone else might need this for Ice Hockey.

Hi, thanks a lot for the suggestions. We will definitely put your suggestions into our consideration!

Sidenote, I would recommend you joining our Discord server!
Makes it much easier to communicate with everyone.

Maggers

The abilty to copy + paste Text Display boxes would be really handy - says me trying to replicate the scoreboard example!

TeleScore

Hey, were can we download a pre-made scoreboard like the one in https://obsproject.com/forum/attachments/ezgif-5-fe82c0fb38-gif.90584/ please?

Hi, thanks for checking out TeleScore!

We are currently in process of building some sports templates (like the one you see) for people to use immediately. We are fairly busy with our lives right now so there has been a bit of a delay. Copy and paste is also underway. Feel free to join our Discord server where you will get faster updates from us!

JohnInStockie

Hi Guys, great work here.

Please can you tell me if there is any support in TeleScore for hot keys in any way, e.g. via Touch Portal?

Thanks

TeleScore

Hi Guys, great work here.

Please can you tell me if there is any support in TeleScore for hot keys in any way, e.g. via Touch Portal?

Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our software,
I know I have spoken to you on the Discord server but I will repeat what I said here for others to see:
- Hotkey is supported on Windows currently (Not on macOS as of yet).
- The Touch Portal plugin might become a thing but we are planning to make this software so that Touch Portal is not needed.

Thanks,

TeleScore

Hi all, and thanks a lot for the hard job, when do you launch a new version with OCR?

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

OCR is a planned feature for sure, but will take a little while for us to implement it. Feel free to join our Discord server! We will keep you updated there.

ttn2207

I have been delegently working on creating a score board for use in scoring baseball games. The Scoreboard would allow one to calculate pitch counts in addtion to the "normal" stats that are shown on a game that is broadcasted. One item which I would like to include is which bases are occupied. Has there been anythought in adding a check box type component? I have attached what I have so far. What would also be helpful would be a way for "If then" statements and/or a button component that would allow me to open another tab and close the current one. Thoughts?

Attachments

• telescore.png
    telescore.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 280

TeleScore

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.

We could definitely implement a checkbox type of component and we are planning to have some sort of a logic system at some point in the future!

Feel free to join our Discord and ask us for more suggestions!

Thanks

I have been delegently working on creating a score board for use in scoring baseball games. The Scoreboard would allow one to calculate pitch counts in addtion to the "normal" stats that are shown on a game that is broadcasted. One item which I would like to include is which bases are occupied. Has there been anythought in adding a check box type component? I have attached what I have so far. What would also be helpful would be a way for "If then" statements and/or a button component that would allow me to open another tab and close the current one. Thoughts?

stanta

Thanks a lot for the great job.
I wonder if it is possible to automatically stop the clock in stopwatch mode when a time is defined.

wrb

Hello! In football, I need to set the time for extra halves of 90-105 minutes and 105-120 minutes, but here only mm:ss, and I need mmm:ss. And I can't put a hotkey like in the old Scoreboard+, alt or ctrl. Can you fix it?

TeleScore

Hello! In football, I need to set the time for extra halves of 90-105 minutes and 105-120 minutes, but here only mm:ss, and I need mmm:ss. And I can't put a hotkey like in the old Scoreboard+, alt or ctrl. Can you fix it?

Hi, I can add that into the next update.
The hotkey will be fixed in the future as the hotkey library I am currently using is quite limited.

Thanks!

Reactions: wrb

taz128

Hello, is it possible to start/stop de clock with the same hotkey?
Your Telescore is Great!!!!
Thank you,

Martin