TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software

TeleScore - Fully Customizable Open Source Scoreboard Software v1.0.2 Beta

Need4joe

Hello and thank you so much for this wonderful program! I've spent a lot of time customizing the scoreboard below for football. The scoreboard and my control panel works perfect for us. I am very interested to know if anyone knows of a way for me to use the control panel as a remote control app on my phone instead of using it in in telescore.exe. Having a remote control would be perfect since I video record the game and doing the score at the same time on my live feed. Having a way to operate the scoreboard remotely would be awesome.
If anything, is there a way to make the background transparent instead of having to have a color?
I'd love to give you guys a donation for your work and efforts since it has helped me a lot. Thank you!
1696818691154.png

1696818809949.png

DevilDogSoldier

Hello and thank you so much for this wonderful program! I've spent a lot of time customizing the scoreboard below for football. The scoreboard and my control panel works perfect for us. I am very interested to know if anyone knows of a way for me to use the control panel as a remote control app on my phone instead of using it in in telescore.exe. Having a remote control would be perfect since I video record the game and doing the score at the same time on my live feed. Having a way to operate the scoreboard remotely would be awesome.
If anything, is there a way to make the background transparent instead of having to have a color?
I'd love to give you guys a donation for your work and efforts since it has helped me a lot. Thank you!
View attachment 98391

View attachment 98392
I think you'd be able to do that with TouchPortal.

Think of it as a StreamDeck, but on your tablet/cellphone.

DevilDogSoldier

Is there a plan to hotkey the "Type Time Amount" for the "set" function? Or perhaps build the reset component to allow for a certain default time amount?

I'd like the ability to hotkey link 2, 4, and 5 minute penalties without having to type it in, or use a mouse to click it. I'm using TouchPortal and can easily link a button to press a hotkey.

This is a fantastic program, and I greatly appreciate the effort you all have put into it!

DevilDogSoldier

Had another thought...

An "if/then" routine.

Context: After penalty expires and the timer "Clr when time = 0", would like to have an associated text display also clear.

Of course, I have no idea how that would be programmed, but I thought I'd offer it up as another suggestion.

Thanks again!

PedroMorais

Hello! In football, I need to set the time for extra halves of 90-105 minutes and 105-120 minutes, but here only mm:ss, and I need mmm:ss. And I can't put a hotkey like in the old Scoreboard+, alt or ctrl. Can you fix it?

Hi, I can add that into the next update.
The hotkey will be fixed in the future as the hotkey library I am currently using is quite limited.

Thanks!

Any updates about this?
This fix is very important, to resolve situations in games with extra halves

Thank you

Rakibswn

Grate work. Thank you so much.
Can you add addition and substraction for a same button? Example: If I add 1 point(+1) to the display in other display 1 point will be minus(-1) for same button. This feature will be very helpfull.

kthomas88

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our software,
I know I have spoken to you on the Discord server but I will repeat what I said here for others to see:
- Hotkey is supported on Windows currently (Not on macOS as of yet).
- The Touch Portal plugin might become a thing but we are planning to make this software so that Touch Portal is not needed.

Thanks,
Is there a time frame on Hotkey support for macOS? I love this software and I can see the insane possibilities with Hotkeys. Unfortunatley the school I work for utilizes macs for broadcasting.

Rakibswn

I made a cricket scoreboard layout from this software. It is almost perfect. If some specific features add to this software then it will be perfect. I hope that the admin of this software will respond to my comment. Example feature: For the same button point increase(+) and decrease(-) option. value can be different. It will help this software be a cricket scoreboard too.

LinK: https://youtu.be/AgAUXo0-Rpk?si=LMoCkPdGOdjV-Oy9

Attachments

• Screenshot (183).png
    Screenshot (183).png
    160.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (185).png
    Screenshot (185).png
    192.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    197.3 KB · Views: 71