Should fix crashes when using multiple gamepads or loading certain mouse presets.
Reactions: OpenFields
Most gamepads should now work out of the box thanks to SDL2
The remote connection should now reliably transfer all events without keys sometimes getting stuck.
There's also a tutorial for installing and using this version on the resource page.
Reactions: PsiborgJhin
Updated to Qt6 and OBS 28.0.0, nothing else really changed.
The release currently doesn't have the client software for the network connection, I'll add it later at some point
This is a pre release for version 5.0.0 containing the following changes:
  • Remote connections (e.g. send inputs from gaming pc to streaming pc)
  • New overlay config format (Goodbye ugly and incomprehensible ini files)
  • Config creation tool (tutorial video here)
  • New gamepad system (Supports both XInput and DirectInput)
  • Host input events on a local WebSocket Server so they can be accessed through the Browser source
  • Input black/whitelisting (Allow inputs from specific windows or block them)
The features have been mostly tested, except for remote connections which probably needs some more work as it
can get unreliable when there's a lot of inputs.
If you are using the user script for deezer, youtube music etc. you have to update it by reinstalling it from https://github.com/univrsal/tuna/raw/master/deps/tuna_browser.user.js
The tool for creating overlays was rewritten using html5 and javascript, which hopefully is the last big change for version five. While the plugin itself is still not finished, the tool is, so you can try it out and create overlays here. Here's a short introduction video and I'll try to make some more specific ones later.
Reactions: OpenFields
That took a while, didn't it? Well I've finally gotten something that should be in the realm of usable, but don't get your expectations up too high. I just wanted to post this update so anybody that wants to test the new features can do so.
You can get the latest nightly builds here under artifacts (You'll need a Github account), make sure to click on the latest run. Specifically this one for now. There's both a linux and windows version and the presets. You still have to install the plugin manually, but I'll try to make an installer soon™.
The main feature is the config tool (in the folder cct), networking (transferring input from gaming to streaming pc), input filtering (white/blacklist certain windows), better gamepad support and some other stuff, though as I said this is a test version so expect half of this to not work at all and the other half just barely.
NOTE:
Please make sure to use the presets shipped with this version, as previous layouts do not work without being adjusted first.
If you used your own preset you will have to modify the config file like this:
each line containing a value (eg. 1_key_count=2) has to be changed.
The only part that has to be modified is the 1_ (or in some cases 2_ or 3_) which
specifies the value type (number, string etc). All you have to do is shift the number down by one,
so the line 1_key_count=2 turns into 0_key_count=2, 2_key_order=... turns into 1_key_order=... etc.

Fixed memory leak when loading input history icons
Fixed config loading for input history icons
Fixed arrow key icons preset using old config value types
While I'm still working on 5.0, I also try my best to maintain the current version.
I've released newer minor versions in the past, but haven't posted them here so I thought I'd change the version number over here as well.

This version only contains a small fix for miscalculated offsets and a new config option for debugging
Fixed crashes when loading key icons for input history
Fixed keyboard layouts having mismatching offsets

Updated Linux build will follow
Added support for the gamepad overlay on linux.
Currently only tested with my own gamepad, but if anyone has issues with the button
mappings I'll try to make them configurable