Weird issue regarding Dropped Frames because of "internet"

Giercownik__

Hey, to start it off I am fairly new to streaming, and lately I've been having this issue where I would just stream, and from time to time my stream's upload speed drops (I can see it coming down from the 6000kbps to 2200kbps on the bottom left of my Streamlabs OBS I don't know what it's called)

My pc Parts are I would say very good so that isn't a hardware issue but I will make a list just in case:
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: RTX 2070
MOTHERBOARD: AORUS X470
RAM: 2x8GB 3600mhz
I have an SSD too if anyone wondering

Streaming with NVENC(new) @936p50fps as we speak (1080p60pfs before the issues).

My internet connection is 1 Gb/s Download and 300mb/s Upload, through the wire.

I live in the EU and more precisely in Poland, I never have had any connection issues whatsoever, I was streaming 2 weeks ago, and the issue was never there, I had to go down from my 8000kbps bitrate to 6000kbps, it did not help obviously. I just came back from vacation and the problem just "spawned". Last stream it literally dropped out while playing a game, no network issue on my STREAMLABS OBS (the main one I use) as I could see, I didn't lose connection to the game either or anywhere else, and I could load my twitch page to see I am offline for a minute before it randomly popped back up again, because I didn't press the "end stream button" and again, there was no prompt or whatever to say my stream tries to reconnect or whatever.

I did some testing with the Twitch Bandwidth Test tool I saw someone use in the forums and it was recommended to check it out because what we're talking about is the connection between me and twitch, something's messed up. Here is the screenshot !

Everything looks fine. I have to say I tried turning off my antivirus, windows defender and I also checked my drivers and tried streaming over OBS, Streamlabs OBS and Twitch Studio, the problem persists. Also I stream at night which makes me one of the only people using the internet so it shouldn't be a "system overload" or whatever lol.

I am just confused, I am also sure I can't be the only one. Anyone is familiar with this issue ? Also I would like to send my logs, and report it somewhere, from the Streamlabs OBS, how can I do this ? Where are the logs located ?

Please help me I can't find a solution, Very much thanks !!!