Bimbs

Hi.

So I have been streaming Warzone for over a month now and have had an issue ever since I started. When I'm not streaming Warzone my game runs super smooth at around 100 FPS, and when I start streaming my game runs fine. However after playing a few games my game takes a complete U-turn, lagging and dropping frames. This is completely inconsistent and can happen sometimes after 10 minutes of gameplay and sometimes after 2 or 3 hours. The game feels super jagged and jolty.

I have a beast of a PC, and I'll list my Specs below. I have reason to believe that it could be an De-sync issue with my moniters, as I have two moniters. One moniter is a 165 Hz and one at 60 Hz. I do not run any video on my second moniter (60Hz) whilst I'm streaming, however.

My Specs are:

Nvidea 2080 Super 8GB
Intel i9 eight core 9900K (3.6GHz)
32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz
Full link to all of my specs (https://ibb.co/Jkx3Qt2)

My stream settings are:

1080p 60fps
Encoder: NVEC
Bitrate: 6000kbps
Rate control: CBR

My internet is decent with 60mbps down and 20mbps up.

I run the game at pretty normal settings, nothing too high as I like a high framerate. Any help would be massively appriciated!

Dapperstache

This was almost a year ago, but I fired up warzone yesterday and had issues the same way. Doesn't matter if I use NVENC or CPU rendering, it is a slideshow, and this is with 6-10 players on CTF maps. Both the game and OBS are on a PCIE 4.0 SSD, and I am running a 2080 Super as well. I suspect this is a driver issue with NVidia, or an issue on CoDs end, because this version of OBS worked fine.

DeathWhitch

Warzone is very CPU intensive game. its very poorly optimized on PC and VERY resource intensive. I have 32gb ram and a 3070 and a i9. It uses only 20% of my GPU but around 70-80 of my CPU during a match with it spiking to 100 every now and then. Even with 32gb of ram it still uses almost half that which is more than most systems have honestly. Only game I have that needs this much to run and when I stream it still spikes for me from time to time and my PC is a beast, well above the needed specs for the game.

Only way I got it to stop spiking to 100% while streaming on the same pc was to set OBS to 720p 30fps at 4500 bitrate. Warzone at lowest settings (except for textures which I left on normal so everything isnt a low rez mess in game) set my encoder to intels quicksync encoder which took the load off the cpu and finally only run my obs scene with the game capture, my webcam, and ONE browser source for alerts. Any more browser sources caused lag still. Game is insane and needs a complete rework, specially after the new map dropped and all the crap they have added to it on top of its poorly optimized code.

Only other solution is if you have a second pc, even if its not a gaming pc. Anything with an i5 or better will do. use a separate pc for obs and just leave your gaming pc as a strictly gaming pc. but thats only an option if you have a second pc and a capture card of course. Best of luck to you and remember if warzone still wont play nice, there is always Apex legends :P

Wildjohn22

when i am streaming call of duty mw2 i am lagging and also i have notice that my camera freezing has well.

My Specs are:

AMD Radeon RX 6600
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x 12-Core Processor
64GB RAM DDR4

My streaming settings are:
1080p
FPS:60
CBR
Bitrate 4500
Keyframe 2
Present Quality
Profile high