Video source plugin (OBS Classic only)

Paolo07700

No possibility of Chroma Key?

How to display information (twitter, facebook, etc ..) or even LOWER THIRD ID corner, etc ... on video?

I block ...

Blackhawkso

I have got an issue with this plugin, for some reason when I installed it I couldn't use my video capture device (web cam). It in fact removed the option completely to select a video capture device. Has anyone else had this problem or have a fix for this?

WulfDota

hey, i have been trying to run adds through OBS and for some videos it works fine but others when the video is done playing it just sits at a black screen, it does not fade to what is below.

D

Deleted member 30350

How would I go about adding just a sound to a scene? I was recommended this plugin, but obviously it only works with videos.

D

Deleted member 30350

Well it doesn't accept wav files at least. I added one and it didn't play.

D

Deleted member 30350

Ok, now it plays videos after several restarts). There's no audio if I set output to stream though. No idea why :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Manofchalk

Any word on a possible Chroma Key ability for the plugin?
It would be invaluable as every other means of getting videos with transparency working with the plugin means your working with a 10s video thats 500MB in size.

Lusakage

When I click the download link it says this:

EDIT: I got it downloaded, but when I put all the plugins into my folder my OBS crashes when I try to open it.

EDIT 2: I just had to wait....... omg I'm idiotic... thanks for this plugin.

yOwR6tH.png

Last edited:

Ronan

Re: Video source plugin (1.0-13-g7ffaa3d 2013/6/10)

Short answer is yes, I can fix it.

Long answer is that to fix it for both looped and unlooped with take a bit longer. I'll look into that as it bugs me as well.
Okay thanks for the fast response! Take your time and I hope it gets fixed!

AarronLee

Im having major audio sync problems..
When I select "output audio to stream", after a few minutes the audio is out of sync.
I am streaming from vlc

I use Windows 7 x64

HatchBackBandit

When I put the folder and file into my OBS plugins folder my OBS will stop responding as soon as it starts up. Any help would be great, would love to have this plugin working.

KnoxVegas

This would be great if you could add a option that would randomize the videos and play them every so many seconds/minutes/hours as well. This would be great for lower thirds and such.

Last edited:

Old Man Blue

Ok I have been struggling with this for the past few days. I have downloaded both 32 and 64 bit versions, and have installed unistalled, updated, copy pasted, deleted, swapped 32 for 64 vice versa, launched, relaunched. Still comes up with wrong version. Something is amiss here and I am not finding the answer. Please any help.

Edit, I am using win 8.1 64bit, OBS 64 and 32, launched OBS from within the corasponding install folders.

Edit 2, discovered the unzip app I was using didn't unzip everything correctly. Works now.

Last edited: