Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard

Free Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard 2.4

Deviaphan

Hey, sorry to be a pain but you seemed so extraordinarily fast and able just wondered where it says race to 15 if it could have that on each table side instead of in the middle..
It is possible to do anything, and look like anything. I need a more specific description of what is required. You can draw in the MSPaint the layout you need for the interface and I will make a Theme with such a layout. Screenshots 2 and 4 are too different, I needs more concretic.
Draw in MSPaint include text colors you need.

Deviaphan

Hey, sorry to be a pain but you seemed so extraordinarily fast and able just wondered where it says race to 15 if it could have that on each table side instead of in the middle..
OK, check this unique design.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

01.png

Attachments

• [4] Pool, two tables (new).7z
    535.6 KB · Views: 24

Teedge

Took me forever don't really know what I'm doing but hope that works

Attachments

• Split Screen.png
    Split Screen.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Single Table.png
    Single Table.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 64

ShinYaiba

Love the program a lot and using it for over a year now on a almost weekly basis for fighting game tournaments, but one feature i would love to see for 1v1 Double Elimination tournaments is: being able to add an [W] add the end of the player in grand finals who came from the winners bracket and an [L] to the player from the losers bracket. besides that, i think this tool is perfect and simple enough for anyone to understand.

Deviaphan

Love the program a lot and using it for over a year now on a almost weekly basis for fighting game tournaments, but one feature i would love to see for 1v1 Double Elimination tournaments is: being able to add an [W] add the end of the player in grand finals who came from the winners bracket and an [L] to the player from the losers bracket. besides that, i think this tool is perfect and simple enough for anyone to understand.
You can enter text in the number fields. Up to ten characters. The program works with strings, not numbers.
If this needs to be added to names, it is easier to do this by editing names or command names. But I'll see if there's a simple way to add a prefix/postfix.

Deviaphan

And you can modify Theme to use Players 3 and 4 to draw additional text

deadspeck

Hi, i run a professional air hockey stream and this program seems by far the best scoreboard we could use. The only things lacking that we really need is a place to store previous scores each game and count sets too. We also would like to have the ability to reverse the scoreboard so the color matches the sides of the players when they switch. If you have any more questions do feel free to ask me. If you’re interested to watch my streams, it’s on YouTube at “idaho air hockey”

Attachments

• IMG_8180.jpeg
    IMG_8180.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 20

Deviaphan

Hi, i run a professional air hockey stream and this program seems by far the best scoreboard we could use. The only things lacking that we really need is a place to store previous scores each game and count sets too. We also would like to have the ability to reverse the scoreboard so the color matches the sides of the players when they switch. If you have any more questions do feel free to ask me. If you’re interested to watch my streams, it’s on YouTube at “idaho air hockey”
Hello! There is a "style" option for flipping colors if supported by the 'Theme'.
Saving the results of previous sets and the sum for all sets, technically, can be programmed in a Java script directly in the 'Theme'. I don't plan to change the program interface to support sets, this is too specific a requirement.
You can add a third player and use the score field as the set number. The transferred points of the first and second player are stored in the fields corresponding to the game set number.

Deviaphan

Perhaps I can program a Java script code for such a design if you describe in detail what exactly needs to be displayed in the points table. As I see it, you need to select the set number and points in the current set, and everything else should be summed up and calculated automatically.

deadspeck

Hello! There is a "style" option for flipping colors if supported by the 'Theme'.
Saving the results of previous sets and the sum for all sets, technically, can be programmed in a Java script directly in the 'Theme'. I don't plan to change the program interface to support sets, this is too specific a requirement.
You can add a third player and use the score field as the set number. The transferred points of the first and second player are stored in the fields corresponding to the game set number.
I’m not that great at coding with javascript. I can handle most html and css but i had a lot of trouble figuring out how to add players. I think this program needs a button to add a preset player within the theme. If it did that then i can go edit the css of that new player to only display the points and then i can put it together into a points table along with games and such.

Perhaps I can program a Java script code for such a design if you describe in detail what exactly needs to be displayed in the points table. As I see it, you need to select the set number and points in the current set, and everything else should be summed up and calculated automatically.
The points table displays the total score, previous game scores, the name of player 1 and player 2. When i add a point on the main scoreboard it will also add a point into the points table. When the game is finished, the main scoreboard will clear the current score but it saves the scores in the points table and move onto the next game. In the next game, the main scoreboard will need to add points into the next game in the table and not in the previous game.

Deviaphan

The points table displays the total score, previous game scores, the name of player 1 and player 2. When i add a point on the main scoreboard it will also add a point into the points table. When the game is finished, the main scoreboard will clear the current score but it saves the scores in the points table and move onto the next game. In the next game, the main scoreboard will need to add points into the next game in the table and not in the previous game.
Number of games are fixed or varied?
So far I can’t figure out how to change players between sides/colors. The table of games is the same; if you swap players, then the points from previous games must also be swapped.
There is also no easy way to reset your score in a new game. When you select the next match, the points from the previous one are entered into it and you need to reset them. I found a workaround and in the next version of Versus the workaround will be even simpler.
If the number of games is fixed, for example 5 games, then it is easiest way to create a table for 10 players. The first game shows the scores of player 1 and 2, the second game uses player 3 and 4, and so on. The sums of points and games won are considered by the Java script - this is not a problem.
But you will have to control it through the program interface, and not through hotkeys or StreamDeck, because there will be 10 players, not 2. And this also does not solve the problem of exchanging players. If player 1 always remains player 1 on the “left side of the playing field”, but his color changes from red to blue and back, then this is easy to do - there is support for stylizing themes just for changing colors. But also without hotkeys, only through the program interface.

I started doing this, but too many questions arose. I need a more specific description of your needs.

Deviaphan

Try this example. It is possible to change design with css.

Score by games, total wins and summed scores.

img.png

Attachments

• Example. Auto sum.7z
    3.1 KB · Views: 28