Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard

Free Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard 2.4

Deviaphan

from what i can tell, theres no swap button that swaps player 1 and player 2's scores and names and everything. most scoreboard programs used for fighting games have this because players switch sides all the time. with that, this could be pretty perfect
This feature will be in the "2.0" version. I'm heavily redesigning the interface to support more complex use cases than just displaying the scores of players.

Is there a way we can add player photos - of the actual player not a generic image?
i.e upload an actual photo of the player

Deviaphan

Is there a way we can add player photos - of the actual player not a generic image?
i.e upload an actual photo of the player
Create a new directory in the "versus_logo" folder. Copy photos or any other images into it. Standard themes are designed for square images, if you made your own design, then the aspect ratio and size can be any.
Png, jpg, svg and animated gifs are supported. You can use webp video in the design, I'm not sure if it will work as a Player photo - I haven't tested it.
You don't need to do anything else, the folder with photos will be detected automatically.

Deviaphan

Create a new directory in the "versus_logo" folder. Copy photos or any other images into it. Standard themes are designed for square images, if you made your own design, then the aspect ratio and size can be any.
Png, jpg, svg and animated gifs are supported. You can use webp video in the design, I'm not sure if it will work as a Player photo - I haven't tested it.
You don't need to do anything else, the folder with photos will be detected automatically.
And switch folder with combo-box
img.png

Thankyou, it works perfectly :-D

Pako11

hola amigo.
Tengo un problema con la versión 2.2
Al llegar al conteo número 16, aparece el número solo en texto "dieciséis"
Me pueden ayudar...

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Deviaphan

hola amigo.
Me pueden ayudar...
OMG. I don't know how, but this is JavaScript 'bug'. I'll try to figure out what's going on and fix it.

Deviaphan

hola amigo.
Me pueden ayudar...
Does this error only appear in the browser or in OBS too? If only in the browser, then it may be due to installed add-ons, such as an interactive translator.

Teedge

Really want something like these pictures 4player scoreboard and equivalent 2player.
I've tried so hard to find something and this app is soo close.
Tried ages trying to make it work editing html's is just way over me.
Closest I got is shown in attachment I couldn't get writing correct orientation and just looks silly if it isn't mirror imaged.
Can someone possibly help with this

Attachments

• Scoreboard 2 (Medium).png
    Scoreboard 2 (Medium).png
    847.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Scoreboard (Medium).png
    Scoreboard (Medium).png
    802.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Score.png
    Score.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 26

Deviaphan

Really want something like these pictures 4player scoreboard and equivalent 2player.
I've tried so hard to find something and this app is soo close.
Tried ages trying to make it work editing html's is just way over me.
Closest I got is shown in attachment I couldn't get writing correct orientation and just looks silly if it isn't mirror imaged.
Can someone possibly help with this
I will add this style soon. Maybe today.

Deviaphan

1. Extract archive to Versus/Themes directory.
2. Create THREE scenes with browser source with addresses:
localhost:9090?Scene_1
localhost:9090?Scene_2
localhost:9090?Scene_3
3. ...
4. PROFIT! Now you can quickly switch between "2 tables", "table 1" and "table 2" scores with OBS hotkeys, uses one instance of Versus.
You can redraw bg1.png and bg2.png images for better design and add tournament logo.

Scene_1.png
Scene_2.png
Scene_3.png

Attachments

• [4] Pool, two tables.7z
    12.7 KB · Views: 17

Teedge

1. Extract archive to Versus/Themes directory.
2. Create THREE scenes with browser source with addresses:
localhost:9090?Scene_1
localhost:9090?Scene_2
localhost:9090?Scene_3
3. ...
4. PROFIT! Now you can quickly switch between "2 tables", "table 1" and "table 2" scores with OBS hotkeys, uses one instance of Versus.
You can redraw bg1.png and bg2.png images for better design and add tournament logo
I will add this style soon. Maybe today.
Oh my goodness, your amazing!
Thank you so much!

Teedge

Hey, sorry to be a pain but you seemed so extraordinarily fast and able just wondered where it says race to 15 if it could have that on each table side instead of in the middle..

For example if table 1 is playing race to 15 and table 2 is playing race to 11.

Or table 1 semifinal and table 2 quarterfinal...

Also that photo I sent that streamer does all his matches with that exact scoreboard so wouldn't mind looking slightly different but completely fine if it is still.
Just being able to label tables differently would be amazing.

I've attached some more examples from another streamer that does different scoreboards every time so wouldn't mind looking exactly like '2' picture I've attached but everything black and white (leaving grey behind score and names) and what you've already done on the topside the same but white writing not red.
Possibly even just your own style, make 1 up?

Also I'm totally happy if your busy or not up for it.

You've already done so much and I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    979.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.png
    2.png
    757.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.png
    3.png
    966.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.png
    4.png