Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard

Free Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard 2.4

Deviaphan

More beautiful design. If you know HTML, you can make it more beautiful.

Attachments

• [26] Table 2.7z
    92.5 KB · Views: 26

frdonn

Try this utility, it seems easier than emulating Windows. Tell us about the result :)
Hi Deviaphan,

I've tried on my Mac M1. Versus works with OBS Studio, that is the good new.

However, When I try to install the plugin for Elgato Stream Deck, it says that the plugin works only for Windows.

Do you think it's possible to make a Stream deck version available for also MacOS please ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-08-10 à 21.42.24.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-08-10 à 21.42.24.png
    56 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture d’écran 2024-08-10 à 21.43.30.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-08-10 à 21.43.30.png
    93 KB · Views: 14

Deviaphan

Do you think it's possible to make a Stream deck version available for also MacOS please ?
Please try this. I added MacOS 10.11 to the minimum supported OS list. If this doesn't work, I can't do anything, I don't have a Mac.

Attachments

• versus_streamdeck.7z
    125.2 KB · Views: 7

frdonn

An idea of feature for a futur version:
My database has many players name and flags. Choosing a player sometime is not easy because you have to scroll down and sometime name could start with special characters. Could be nice to have a seach field in order to easy find and select player name un score board.

Deviaphan

It works perfectly now !
You should publish on Stream deck market.
Many thanks!
It looks like there is some problem with fonts. Apparently, the required font is not included with MacOS. It will be necessary to either integrate the font or replace it with a cross-platform one. Thanks for writing about the results!