Tuna

Tuna v1.9.8

trynastreamvlc

resize the window
LOL~ feeling real dumb. THANK YOU!

While I'm at it, I have another dumb question...
Under "Song info outputs," I tried to "Add new" with Song info path as an empty txt file "tuna.txt" and song format as "file_name" but nothing happens and it doesn't even get added.
What am I doing wrong? I even created a text source "Text (FreeType 2)" but nothing has worked.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.37.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.37.27 PM.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.37.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.37.15 PM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.36.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.36.23 PM.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.36.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.36.06 PM.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 33

trynastreamvlc

LOL~ feeling real dumb. THANK YOU!

While I'm at it, I have another dumb question...
Under "Song info outputs," I tried to "Add new" with Song info path as an empty txt file "tuna.txt" and song format as "file_name" but nothing happens and it doesn't even get added.
What am I doing wrong? I even created a text source "Text (FreeType 2)" but nothing has worked.
I've also explored adding the same txt file "tuna.txt" as the text file inside text source and didn't help. It's odd that song info outputs won't add anything whenever I have something in "Song info path."

I can only create song info outputs without a song info path. When I try to edit it with "tuna.txt," it automatically deletes it from the outputs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.53.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.53.39 PM.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.53.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.53.46 PM.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.50.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 6.50.01 PM.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 29

univrsal

I don't know, try manually creating the file with the path "/Users/home/Downloads/tuna.txt" and then try readding the output with that path. Tuna checks if it can write to the path and should create the file itself, but who knows what macos is doing.

BioFUSION

when I originally posted that the plugin wasnt working I was trying to use { filename } as well, I dont think VLC supports the filename tag.

try { artist } - { title } just to see if it works and go from there.

Ralek

Where are the Flatpak manual file install locations for Tuna? I have the .so in ~/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/tuna/bin/64bit/ and that lets me pull up the Tuna GUI, but all text is replaced with the placeholder tuna.gui.tab.basics.song.cover stuff. Where does the locale folder go?
As a hint, the outputs.json file got sent to ~/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugin_config/tuna/outputs.json Maybe somewhere around there?
It seems to be working otherwise.

Last edited:

Dexter01992

Greetings! Tuna pluging is really excellent!
I was wondering if it would be possible to add BPM (tempo) and "energy" stat to the collected informations stream?

Thank you!

müptezel

When I open http://xxx.x.x.x:xxxx/status-json.xsl in the browser, I see everything, but nothing seems to happen in the overlay plugin. How can I handle this ?.
I pasted the server adress in the icecast section.created song info path.
I opened the file I saved locally in the text plugin(OBS Studio)

OBS 29.0.2 (64Bit)
Tuna 1.9.5
windos 10 64 bit
icecast 2.4.4
Traktor 3 Pro (have Broadcast function)
Thanks

frameowork

Can I ask for another build so that I can provide a smaller audio file to be tested with...
And it looks like there hasn't been any new release out since 1.9.5 so I'll just wait warmly.
PS: I saw your plugin "keyspersecond". Fantastic work, liked it. It would be even better to allow customized asset file so that custom images can be used.

univrsal

When I open http://xxx.x.x.x:xxxx/status-json.xsl in the browser, I see everything, but nothing seems to happen in the overlay plugin. How can I handle this ?.
I pasted the server adress in the icecast section.created song info path.
I opened the file I saved locally in the text plugin(OBS Studio)

OBS 29.0.2 (64Bit)
Tuna 1.9.5
windos 10 64 bit
icecast 2.4.4
Traktor 3 Pro (have Broadcast function)
Thanks
What does the information like when you open http://xxx.x.x.x:xxxx/status-json.xsl?
Greetings! Tuna pluging is really excellent!
I was wondering if it would be possible to add BPM (tempo) and "energy" stat to the collected informations stream?

Thank you!
For which music source?
Here is the exact file used in my last post. I didn't do any more tests since last week.
Thank you for your attention!
Edit: OOPS THE FILE IS TOO LARGE FOR SERVER TO PROCESS sry
Just edit the file with something like Audacity and remove the audio, I only need the metadata.

Dexter01992

For which music source?
Spotify. I'm using "advanced scene switcher" to change the speed of a looping video to follow the rythm. The idea has been tested and works, but right now I miss a way to put the BPM value of the song on a text file automatically to have it update as the new track runs. ^^;

univrsal

I checked the API and Spotify does offer an endpoint to retrieve BPM, but I'm not really interested in implementing it.

frameowork

What does the information like when you open http://xxx.x.x.x:xxxx/status-json.xsl?

For which music source?

Just edit the file with something like Audacity and remove the audio, I only need the metadata.
Edit: Attempting to upload the file.
Edit2: mp3 files were not allowed to be uploaded so I changed the extension to .log

Attachments

• Eurobeat Union - BLOODY DEVIL.log
    424.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 上海アリス幻樂団 - 見た事も無い悪夢の世界.log
    459.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

univrsal

I meant like the entire log, but it seems like it can't parse the json. Can you post the actual json instead of just a screenshot of the text?