Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

Quilombo3

universallp, hi! I'm having a lot of issues since the last update.
If I click on refresh it does start to lag until OBS closes completely.
I'm not able to get a log since it does not generate one.
After a few songs it does stop to recognize the songs.
Am I the only one having this issues? I'll try to revert to an older version.
Edit:
Tried:
Uninstalling 1.9.1 and Installing 1.9.0: Failed
It does seem to save some info and can't be FULLY uninstalled.
Deleted %appdata% > Roaming > obs-studio > tuna folder
Same lag > hard close error with 1.9.0

khial

Edit:
Tried:
Uninstalling 1.9.1 and Installing 1.9.0: Failed
It does seem to save some info and can't be FULLY uninstalled.
Deleted %appdata% > Roaming > obs-studio > tuna folder
Same lag > hard close error with 1.9.0
Having the same issue: OBS will pick up the song titles fluidly for a few, then slowly it begins lagging on recognition regardless of refresh rate (usually takes 5-10 seconds into the next song to update), then completely stops recognizing any song change/stopping of play altogether. Requires a complete restart of OBS to function once again.

Edit: I have noticed that replacing the TXT file also fixes the issue. Upon the last restart of OBS the song title it last got stuck on was still there. It actually required the TXT file replacement. This is only a temporary fix from what I've seen.

Last edited:

Massimino

How can I retrieve the info on icecast which URL should I enter?
I have a web radio and I would like to retrieve the i fo of the song that is on the air

Yona

has stopped working with VLC?
I am currently using the latest version of OBS (64bits), VLC(64bits) and Tuna, it is able to get the title of the window but not the song, with media player control it is able to get the song that is playing on Spotify but not with VLC, I have checked with mp3tag and the song has all the data correctly.

kuncinho

Hi, do you have same features with variable time.now inside log mode? I need your best plugin with time when media played. its possible doing this change ?

dkintheuk

Hi all,

I want to display what VLC is doing but I need to choose tracks as I go (streaming on Twitch and playing along to tracks). How do I pick songs on the fly and have them playing in VLC itself rather than pumped into a VLC source?

I guess I'm looking for similar to Snip but was hoping I could use Tune as it seems far better integrated and updated.

If I have to edit the VLC source each time I change track then I guess this won't work for me.

Any good ideas?

Cheers,

Rob.

univrsal

I entered the url http: //xxx.xx.xx.xx: xxxx / status-json.xsl
but he doesn't read anything
What does the server return if you enter http://xxx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx/status-json.xsl in your browser?
has stopped working with VLC?
I am currently using the latest version of OBS (64bits), VLC(64bits) and Tuna, it is able to get the title of the window but not the song, with media player control it is able to get the song that is playing on Spotify but not with VLC, I have checked with mp3tag and the song has all the data correctly.
Tuna has never had direct support for VLC. Windows Media Control only works with players that make use of the API. Foobar2000 and web browsers do, VLC and MPV don't. You can easily see if a player supports it by checking whether the song shows up in your lock screen or when changing the volume:
a.png
b.jpg
Hi all,

I want to display what VLC is doing but I need to choose tracks as I go (streaming on Twitch and playing along to tracks). How do I pick songs on the fly and have them playing in VLC itself rather than pumped into a VLC source?

I guess I'm looking for similar to Snip but was hoping I could use Tune as it seems far better integrated and updated.

If I have to edit the VLC source each time I change track then I guess this won't work for me.

Any good ideas?

Cheers,

Rob.
VLC doesn't really offer a good way of retrieving the currently playing song so I don't think there's a good solution.

SwampedBrine

Hi there, I downloaded Tuna and have gotten most of it up and running. I'm using youtube music. The song title works perfectly fine, but the cover art isn't appearing at all. Is that a youtube music thing or is there something I can do?

thanks,

Brine

ShadeNightz

Can I ask for or how to add an external site to the script that just uses youtube embeds? The site is without directly linking to it "youtube playlist randomizer bitbucket"

Karl419

Hello!

I'm new here. Using the "Windows Title" function in Tuna, is there any way to have the song information from a common webpage/website streaming service called "NAXOS MUSIC LIBRARY"?

All I can get Tuna to display is the name of the webpage, but nothing about the song playing itself.

Thanks so much! :)

Diprosopos

Hi,
Is it possible to use the "file_name" variable with video files or is it not possible?

EDIT:
The "title" variable works for me but not the "file_name" variable.

CoMmAnDrX

It seems TUNA is no longer working. It still outputs to txt file for file name and time left but no longer displays on the screen, just a green rectangular box. I'm using the VLC option.

https://prnt.sc/-0P6jd87domZ

OBS Version 28.1.2 64bit
Tuna 1.9.1 x64
VLC 3.0.18 x64

Attachments

• Screenshot_183.png
    Screenshot_183.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_184.png
    Screenshot_184.png
    85 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

univrsal

Hi,
Is it possible to use the "file_name" variable with video files or is it not possible?

EDIT:
The "title" variable works for me but not the "file_name" variable.
Yeah there seems to be an issue with it
It seems TUNA is no longer working. It still outputs to txt file for file name and time left but no longer displays on the screen, just a green rectangular box. I'm using the VLC option.

https://prnt.sc/-0P6jd87domZ

OBS Version 28.1.2 64bit
Tuna 1.9.1 x64
VLC 3.0.18 x64
Well if it outputs correctly to the text file then it's not an issue on tuna's side

TheCoderJT

How do we only show a certain key of the json_compact I am wanting to show the title for this json object so I tried {json_compact.title} this didn't work.