Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

TheCoderJT

Also how come we can't put more then one variable command for spotify! I use to be able to add song name and artist! using this {title} by {file_name} now I get an red error saying "The selected music source does not support one or more of the used format opitions!".

Ilyich

Had a hard drive fail and can't access the files for Tuna to set up the browser source that I'd had beyond what I can do in OBS, uninstalling and reinstalling Tuna didn't recreate them. Any suggestions or a way to get a copy of those files?

univrsal

How do we only show a certain key of the json_compact I am wanting to show the title for this json object so I tried {json_compact.title} this didn't work.
You can't it just outputs the json as a string, if you want to get a specific part you have to either parse the json in the text file or
Also how come we can't put more then one variable command for spotify! I use to be able to add song name and artist! using this {title} by {file_name} now I get an red error saying "The selected music source does not support one or more of the used format opitions!".
Spotify doesn't support the filename option

orbeast39

Hello, Im trying to install the Tuna plug-in, i tried the zip file version where i just copy and replace the folder within the obs folder, then i check my obs, no tuna plug in was found under the "Tools", then i also use the installation version, which also doesnt work. I'm don't know how to fix it, please help.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 2023-01-01 17-04-03.txt
    145.2 KB · Views: 16

univrsal

Hello, Im trying to install the Tuna plug-in, i tried the zip file version where i just copy and replace the folder within the obs folder, then i check my obs, no tuna plug in was found under the "Tools", then i also use the installation version, which also doesnt work. I'm don't know how to fix it, please help.
Thanks.
You have to update to obs 28

ikerreload

I've been trying to install Tuna on Ubuntu version 18.04, and once I had it installed it didn't work. The .so file was where it needed to be. But when I opened OBS Tuna didn't detect me. Both are the latest version. To contact easier and faster through Discord if possible: ikerr.#2223

univrsal

I've been trying to install Tuna on Ubuntu version 18.04, and once I had it installed it didn't work. The .so file was where it needed to be. But when I opened OBS Tuna didn't detect me. Both are the latest version. To contact easier and faster through Discord if possible: ikerr.#2223
Ubuntu 18.04 isn't official supported anymore. You need obs studio compiled with qt6 for the plugin to work.

TheMawiLP

Is it normal for the Tuna plugin to write the cover every second when there is no active music playing? As soon as the corresponding source is active, it stops constantly writing.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 12

univrsal

How do I compile the obs with qt6?
Idk, try https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/wiki/build-instructions-for-linux
Is it normal for the Tuna plugin to write the cover every second when there is no active music playing? As soon as the corresponding source is active, it stops constantly writing.
I can't reproduce this. The reset cover function is called once and the cover is not updated until the song changes. Neither the creation or last modified timestamp change.

reloadnot

Hey any idea why when i try to install it in ubuntu 20.04 with Gdebi say this?

E: tuna: changelog-file-missing-in-native-package
E: tuna: description-starts-with-package-name
E: tuna: extended-description-is-empty
E: tuna: maintainer-name-missing uni@vrsal.xyz
E: tuna: missing-dependency-on-libc needed by usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/tuna.so
E: tuna: no-copyright-file
E: tuna: unstripped-binary-or-object usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/tuna.so

Lintian finished with exit status 1

The file tuna.so is created in the corresponding folder but tuna does not appear in obs :(

Thank you in advance :)

reloadnot

And when i try install it con with sudo apt install ./ say this:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'tuna' instead of './tuna-1.9.1-linux-x86_64.deb'
The following NEW packages will be installed:
tuna
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/12.3 MB of archives.
After this operation, 32.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 /home/naruto/Downloads/tuna-1.9.1-linux-x86_64.deb tuna amd64 1.9.1 [12.3 MB]
debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed
Selecting previously unselected package tuna.
(Reading database ... 148737 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../tuna-1.9.1-linux-x86_64.deb ...
Unpacking tuna (1.9.1) ...
Setting up tuna (1.9.1) ...

But when i start obs, tuna is not in obs

TheMawiLP

I can't reproduce this. The reset cover function is called once and the cover is not updated until the song changes. Neither the creation or last modified timestamp change.
I made a video showing it

FierySoul135

Maybe this isn't as common of a problem, but I can't get the "Song info outputs" thing to work.
I go to "Add new"
I let it make a Song info path, and I enter in {title} just as it says to.
However, after clicking "ok" it's as if nothing happened. The song info output doesn't appear despite the program making the txt file on my computer. When I go to open the txt file, all it says is "No song playing" but those words don't show up in OBS.

I'm on a Windows computer and have followed the directions to use the YouTube Music plug-in. (The port is open and the plug-in is turned on in the Youtube Music app)
I'm open to suggestions. I don't think it's the YT music plug-in not working, but I won't know if I can't get this part to work.
Thanks!

univrsal

ah, because it is bound as a scene true

Can I somehow fix it manually until the new version comes out?
Log into github and download the windows installer at the bottom https://github.com/univrsal/tuna/actions/runs/3839268322
Maybe this isn't as common of a problem, but I can't get the "Song info outputs" thing to work.
I go to "Add new"
I let it make a Song info path, and I enter in {title} just as it says to.
However, after clicking "ok" it's as if nothing happened. The song info output doesn't appear despite the program making the txt file on my computer. When I go to open the txt file, all it says is "No song playing" but those words don't show up in OBS.

I'm on a Windows computer and have followed the directions to use the YouTube Music plug-in. (The port is open and the plug-in is turned on in the Youtube Music app)
I'm open to suggestions. I don't think it's the YT music plug-in not working, but I won't know if I can't get this part to work.
Thanks!
Post your obs studio log file after going through all those steps and a screenshot of how you configured the output before clicking ok