ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Gilathiss

Hi!
I have a problem with site. I registed, connected site with hitbox. I made a hitbox subscription notification model. After all I livestream and someone subscribed. After him next 5 persons subscribed, but the site doesn;t show anything. I have everything just like on turial how to do it. Resolution, hitbox code, everything sett up, but It doesn;t work. Can you tell me why? Regards.

Dishonored

Hey there,
I faced a problem while setting up the tool. I wanted to connect it to hitbox but I can't log into my Hitbox-Account with this page. What can I do in order to add my account?
Greetings, Dishonored

Edit: I found a way to solve the problem! You just made a little error in the description. It say's: "You only need to fill in a password if you want the subscriber alert to work", but you must enter your username.

Last edited:
Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

** UPDATE changing host provide**

Hello,

Because of an attack yesterday, I needed to place my tools faster then planned to my new server. Hope all works fine, and even faster, but this is still version 2.

I am building a new version. Also complete new name and design will differ to.
This version will first be beta tested by some users. I will not release any info yet.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Read the rest of this update entry...

Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

**Performance Tweaks / Fine Tuning - new server**

Currently I am fine tuning the server performance.
I will try to take the best performance possible.
Loading performance is already good on the new server.

Also I have a new name for the next version.
This will take much time, I need to make a complete
overhaul.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Read the rest of this update entry...

LustVanGoth

Your follow alert stoped working it doesnt work for days now but donation alert works. And preview in obs works but doesnt show when i get new follower.

Your follow alert stoped working it doesnt work for days now but donation alert works. And preview in obs works but doesnt show when i get new follower.

I am also using this and follow alert is not working.
Same as LustVanGoth.

Can you look at it please ?

Hi LustVanGoth and nardeus!

Sorry for not noticing your message at all, and well still a littlbe bit a late of an answer back. I just had a small peek and I think I fixed it. I am not active at this project anymore. Still want to do a complete remake, but because of work still not able to comit to it. The problem was that Twitch has inplemented an extra authentication check in the header which was not build in yet in the tool I made. I have only modified this for the Follower Alert for TWITCH. Or does this problem ocure also with hitbox?

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot