ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

I've tried this and it is working, however there is no sound coming out. I am using a clr browser and a 64bit obs. Any help?

As stated in the OBS URL it only supports sound for 32 bit version of OBS. And you will need the modified CLR Browser version from NightDev. Only then sound works. But I am going to try another wqy when I got the time for testing it out.

I see, well good job on your alert. Keep up the good work ! :D
No problemo! Glad you like it I have almost some vacation time and then I will start some new codes and making the code run even better as far as I can make it better do. Also some new features and functionality changes. But in time.

BCNPalomino

I think it would be sweet to be able to make more than 1 notification. Unless I'm missing something and thats already possible.

milosztor

Can I change the animation of alert that is showing up? I don't want this bumping thing, just fade in and fade out :). BTW. Good work dude!

Can I change the animation of alert that is showing up? I don't want this bumping thing, just fade in and fade out :). BTW. Good work dude!

The bump thing is just on first loadingtime. So actually when you stream it is just a fade in/out. I could also get rid of the animation because it is not actually used for anything but first loading time. I could add options to let some parts animate when alerts shows do, if there are enough people who would want it do.

I think it would be sweet to be able to make more than 1 notification. Unless I'm missing something and thats already possible.

Why do you want to make more then one notification? Or better said what do you mean by more then 1 notification?
What is going to be builded in later is the possibility to cycle true some different GIF animation on the extra alert en main alert parts. But when I have the time it will be builded. Almost vacation and lots of time for building.

BCNPalomino

it feels like everyone can make 1 complete notification for followe/donatio/subscriber and then if someone wanted to make a second version of the follower/donation/subscirber notification they would have to make another twitch account to connect to it. does that make sense? So the question was could we make more notifications with 1 twitch account. well more than 1, and 2 or 3 would be plenty in my opinion. because then we could play around with up to 3 separate ideas. I was thinking also perhaps you could give us a small taste of what programming you have to do to do this kind of thing, not so much so we can do it but so we can all understand the effort that comes into a project like this because I think its really damn cool your doing this kind of project.

Readygolol

streamdonations.net has been deprecated
and so many ppl upgrade account to streamtip now
does it works on streamtip.com ?

streamdonations.net has been deprecated
and so many ppl upgrade account to streamtip now
does it works on streamtip.com ?

It is a long time since my last update, and still haven't begon my list of to do's. I will however start updating the code when I find the time. It is no to hard to do complex programming. I had a quick look at the API of streamtip and it should be not a big problem to build it in the tool. Maybe some obstacles but those can be overcome.

So I will come with a new version and I will add lots of changes and some tweaks. Have to look to all other posted messages and make a list of to do's.

Michael Murray

Just curious, anyone know why it says No settings found! When I got to preview it? I've used nights follower before with no issues. Just curious if this has been run into before. I had left the clr browser CSS default as well as tried nights CSS. Did nothing different. No notification either. Just sits there like that. But it works fine in chrome.

Attachments

• ss+(2014-08-11+at+07.00.13).jpg
    ss+(2014-08-11+at+07.00.13).jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 48

TurchGespielt

Awesome tool, but for 4 days I have some kind of problem. My follower-alert for my hitbox-channel is working like a charm, but the donations via donation-tracker doesn't show up anymore in OBS. I tried readding the CLR-browser in OBS and deleted and readded the donation-tracker channel and key, but it doesn't help.

Is there anything wrong in my setup? Only thing I can remember that I had to login to theflying1diot again before noticing it doesn't work anymore.

P.S. The preview is working fine in OBS.

Thanks for your help, and keep up this awesome work. :D

BCNPalomino

Donation-tracker had an app update I think last month or so. If you already updated it, that might be connected to notification not showing up though i'm not sure, just guessing, I haven't had any problems yet myself.

Michael Murray

Okay, as I said, it won't work. I posted a pic above of what it shows if I replace my username with my hitbox username. It's also not stated clearly anywhere how to get it to work on hitbox. I put my hitbox name in the box that appears on the site, but it doesn't do anything.

Here is the link...

http://www.thflying1diot.com/twitch...SNebIbhFOqHzaPPgN7mq&hitbox=true&preview=true

Any idea what's wrong? My hitbox name is Yiggs

If someone could just explain how to get it to work with hitbox names? That would be great.

phonz

I can't seem to upload my own .OGG's.
The Ajax uploader indicates that it's an unsupported format.
Using FireFox v31.0, can anyone advise?

Also, is it possible to use your own custom gifs/pics for the box backgrounds?