ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** Th Flying 1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

HitBox support update

HitBox Follower support didn't work for people with more then 100 followers xD.. But yesterday with realtime testing with the help of HitBox user ExXxO the problems have bin found. The code is redesigned and smarter and now works like it supposed to.

Also now I have builded support for the User logo's for HitBox, so that is now also supported.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** Th Flying 1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Fixes and small modifications

Sometimes the EditBox was stuck and he was hiding under a rock from now you can press with youre finger on the mouse to poke him back up! (click on a item now also recalls the EditBox instead of always have to move over the EditBox with mouseleave).

Edit the LiveView On mode, so now you can click on the right part to go straight to Edit Mode (LiveView Off).

Some small changes because it's not just only Twitch anymore but also HitBox.

And some small new update:
You can now fill in youre own...

Browsing all Alerts from everyone

You can now see what others have made and see all the Alerts by browsing.
This is an example of what comes next! The next thing is that I am developing new alerts with cool nice layouts and this browse will have an option with these layouts so you can check them out. After finding a cool layout you click a button wich take over this layout in youre settings. Youre other layout will be overwriten in this stage.

So now most people can enjoy new cool layouts.
This layouts includes gifs style of...

RRQPznT.jpg

IpnYWnD.jpg

t0gwcgU.jpg

IC7wjJG.jpg

N1IQJFC.jpg

LoNPidy.jpg

Last edited:
SoundFix! When Total time of alert is reached the sound wil be cut off 100ms later.
Also layout changes for the HitBox and Donation settings, so it looks more clearer where it should be filled in.

EO79XxM.jpg

nGDk365.jpg

BCNPalomino

Really awesome work here. I'm not a hitbox user myself but I'm sure many will appreciate the work. I wish there was a place that we could have a bunch of user submitted notifications to see what people have created with this tool so far :)

Changes, Fixes and Updates

Subscriber Alert wasn't working. This is now fixed with the help of twitch user etrnlwait thanks for that!

You can now within LiveView mode change the sound volume in realtime. Also when an alert is played and time runs out the sound which is loaded will be stopped 100ms later. So it is a little easier to add sound.

You now have the posibility to change the background of User Name with an picture if you would want so offcourse.

The usage of the Alert Tool is now saved for other cool stuff...

Really awesome work here. I'm not a hitbox user myself but I'm sure many will appreciate the work. I wish there was a place that we could have a bunch of user submitted notifications to see what people have created with this tool so far :)

Hi Palomino,

Did you click the Browse alert button? Because there are all Alert created displayed and you can browse them to see what others have done :)!

And there are some HitBox users and it was quite easy for me to build it in, so I did so there is just one-in-all tool which you have to use to do all the alerts one wants.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Jeff Darby

Hey, I was wondering if you may be able to add in support for the streamtip.com beta site for donation tracking? I'm loving your tool but can't seem to get it to work with streamtip.com

Just a little interface update in screenies!
I think I am opening the Browser Alert for all to see. So you don't have to be logged in to see it.
So you can send youre alert to some one else on twitter, facebook or such. Just for funs.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

0gScT5L.jpg

DaVJGsE.jpg

ETHYhJP.jpg

QOO45U8.jpg

DVifzko.jpg

BCNPalomino

hey man, I have no idea how hard or un-realistic this could be. But one idea I thought would be sweet, is if....you could have mutliple gifs, that it would randomly or perhaps in a specific order show. that the notifications could cycle through and pick a different one each time the notification is activated. I may not be explaining this idea very well, but like a queue of gifs, that the notification would cycle through however it would of course keep its template/setup. like the same notification every time just the gif part would cycle through a few. btw, the ability to share the notifications through twitter and facebook is some next level @#$% :)

hey man, I have no idea how hard or un-realistic this could be. But one idea I thought would be sweet, is if....you could have mutliple gifs, that it would randomly or perhaps in a specific order show. that the notifications could cycle through and pick a different one each time the notification is activated. I may not be explaining this idea very well, but like a queue of gifs, that the notification would cycle through however it would of course keep its template/setup. like the same notification every time just the gif part would cycle through a few. btw, the ability to share the notifications through twitter and facebook is some next level @#$% :)

Well at first it can be done. But then it needs to be nice and easy to build in. But within a cycle of gifs there should be a limit. I own a server which is not bigger then 20gb data storage. So xD. If could do something with the donations then I could have enough to go bigger. But for now the storage is enough for many things. I think I can hold atleast 2000/3000 different people with their ideas. Now everyone can already do 4 gifs in different divs offcourse. But it would be possible to add a few more buttons for saving more gifs within the Extra Alert and maybe also the Main Alert. But it takes twice the space then what is takes now offcourse. Except not if people use the gifs avaiable that is.

But comming back to your question. Yes it can be done ;)! I will think about it, I also got some quite big players arround so I going to ask everyone in stream if they would like more gifs or just gif cycle which shows every follower / subscriber a nother gif instead of the current one. If there are enough people who would really like it. Then I will build it into the tool.

I am contacted by some one big from the HitBox community and would like to have subscription alerts within this tool. So hey got me on touch with a dev from HitBox so I could get acces so some stuff which I could use for this. So this is also a quite biggy for me. But I won't forget anyone in my Tool community. Got so much ideas so little time xD.

But I like the idea of sharing a notification by twitch or facebook. I already searched for web to image stuff and it can be done. So you could press a button within the tool like share or something which alows you to share youre alert with twitter or facebook. The tool will make a screenshot of your alert then set a link to the image and post it to someone you want. Something like that I think would be really cool. Or what also can be done is something like view my followers. When clicked the browser alert opens in a liveview mode which will show every follower which has followed you from start till end.

But which such ideas I really need people to want it, because I know I can code it, but if people think nahh then it would be a waste of time. But I would have learned some new stuff so it never hurts anyway.

So how would you like it to be if it got a share option with Twitter and Facebook. How would you use it? Would you want to sent some one else on the Twitter or Facebook a special mesage true this alert tool or such? That can be done xD like thanks for following or such and some text. Will offcourse be limited so it keeps the feeling of an Follower Alert or Subscriber Alert and such. :)

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Share youre Alert creation with Facebook and Twitter

From now on you can share your creation true Twitter and Facebook! Later on I will include a graph and if you like a realtime follower data. So other people could have this alert open and see all followers comming bye. Or subscribers, donations. Depending on what alert you have shared! ;)

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

z4hSkxb.jpg

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Support me and support this Tool

Hello Streamers!

The donation link within my own tool had a problem becaus of an updated feature within Streamdonations, so I updated that and also I have builded some other donation links. So if you want support me and therefore this tool! And you do not want to loose it! Then you could send me a donation so I can keep adding support/features and maybe even use it for financing the Server which beholds this WebTool.

I will also make a top list of all the donators who have supported me. I...

zepphh

I've tried this and it is working, however there is no sound coming out. I am using a clr browser and a 64bit obs. Any help?