ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

YouTube support for Donation Alert

From now on you can setup a YouTube support for the Donation Alert. You set Max Time a video is allowed to play. You can set a minimal amount which a user needs to have donated before a YouTube video is allowed to play.

Also you can stop the sound and text-to-speech if YouTube video is playing. And above that you can set if you want to use Unit times seconds. So for every dollar you can set a certain amount of seconds and then it will play the amount in dollars times the seconds. BUT it won't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Finally the Layout is now sortable! Some bug fixes fixed

Finaly found a good way to get the sorting working for the layout of all parts of a alert. You can now sort it in the Layout tab, so no you can place for example the user logo in top of main alert, extra alert. Or a sort order you want. And maybe place the extra alert higher then the extra alert text.

View attachment 5189 View attachment 5190

Also saw that I accidently copied some test code instead of live code. Now all sort to the good code, also modified the testing branche so...

Any chance you could add TwitchPlus as a donation service?

I have looked into the API of TwitchPlus it can be done. When I find the time I will built the support in. And I let ya know!

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

TwitchPlus API

curl -v -k https://www.twitchplus.com/twitchplus/api/v1/tip/lasttip?access_token=123abc

Response

{
"status": "ok",
"displayName": "yourName",
"donation": {
"_id": "1200",
"donator_name": "John Doe",
"donator_email": "johndoe@mail.com",
"message": "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet",
"amount": "200",
"currency_code": EUR,
"created_at": "2014-09-16T18:38:16Z",
"payment_type": "paypal"
}
}

I have looked into the API of TwitchPlus it can be done. When I find the time I will built the support in. And I let ya know!

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

TwitchPlus API

curl -v -k https://www.twitchplus.com/twitchplus/api/v1/tip/lasttip?access_token=123abc

Response

{
"status": "ok",
"displayName": "yourName",
"donation": {
"_id": "1200",
"donator_name": "John Doe",
"donator_email": "johndoe@mail.com",
"message": "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet",
"amount": "200",
"currency_code": EUR,
"created_at": "2014-09-16T18:38:16Z",
"payment_type": "paypal"
}
}

yay.

Hello Sickmind33, I will try to do some coding this weekend. And will also look into adding this one. I have been very busy with my schedule. I have a job to xD lol.

nardeus

Hi.

I just discovered your project and it is really nice.

I have a problem to use it correctly. My pictures are gifs with chroma key background and I would like to be able to delete the GREEN in order to make it really nice and beautiful when streaming ( like that it would be able to take my background wallpaper and add the gifs coming from your site ) Is it possible ?

Do I have to do something special ( that I did not see when uploading the .gifs ? )

Second thing : I don't find where to add the music for the alert ( follow and donation )

Have a nice day.

nardeus

Ok I finished my work for the followers and the donations but I only have one question :

1) When someone is following the channel, are we going to see the name of the followers on the screen ?
2) When someone is donating for the streamer, are we going to see the name of the person on the screen as well ?

It is just because I see New Follower ! and I am able to modify that field...

Thank you for the answers

nardeus

It is me again. Sorry to write all those messages but maybe it will be usefull to others as well ;-)

The follower alert is working and indicates the name of the new follower ( NICE ;-) )
Don't know yet for the donation but should workd as well ;-)

I really thank The Flying 1diot for this work it is really what I wanted for my channel !

Jipatsu

This is awesome tool. Thanks for this!

Any change there would be coming a notification if anyone is hosting you? That would be nice feature too.

It is me again. Sorry to write all those messages but maybe it will be usefull to others as well ;-)

The follower alert is working and indicates the name of the new follower ( NICE ;-) )
Don't know yet for the donation but should workd as well ;-)

I really thank The Flying 1diot for this work it is really what I wanted for my channel !

Hello Nardeus,

Sorry for not answering you questions, I will edit my mail settings so I get notifications in my email.
To busy en tired because of work, so sometimes I will check everything is fine. Also you are right
the username should be visible in a other manner! I will look into this to make it more apparent.

And great that you like my tool so much! :D I am going to build a new version later on which I can
update easier and maybe also a client piece of software you can use in windows which syncs youre changes which is done in the WebTool. The software then will sync the neccessary files to a windows directory so you can add a url localy for to use in OBS. Thich will alow more performance to be used. But still I can use the data to make graphs later on the new version. I can built anything I want. But it takes a lot of time and effort and ideas lol.

If you have a idea never be afraid to post it here. Everything is worth it.

Good luck streaming man!

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

This is awesome tool. Thanks for this!

Any change there would be coming a notification if anyone is hosting you? That would be nice feature too.

Hi Jipatsu,

I do not understand your question. Could you explain it a little bit more? What do you mean by when someone is hosting you? Do you mean a kind of a promoter notification which you can built with this tool and alow it to play in certain times.
And let it show another promoter everytime, or a scrolling list or such?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Alpha/Beta!
Busy building a Windows WebTool Client, which keeps the data needed on your own computer locally so it could have a better performance. Going to check some stuff out. Also you can edit the alerts straight away then Sync and its all on your computer locally.

Then in OBS you can choose the .html file needed to show the alerts.

nardeus

Thx ThFlying1diot : I will try your tool as soon as I change what I already did with the follow and donation option.

Animation added to LiveView On :D!

Animation added to LiveView On :D!

From now on you can set a In and Out animation on youre alerts.
When set one alert it wil set it as default to alerts. So after readjust if needed.
This are some basic animations for now. But works fine!

View attachment 5884

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot