PixelsToPaper

I just updated to v28 today. Before the update, I would use the Windowed Projector (Scene) to stream my Switch game to my Discord server VC. Now when I do this, my server can hear my game but no video animations on the screen. Just a still frame of whatever the screen was when i opened the Windowed Projector (Scene). I really cant seem to figure this out and would really appreciate any help <3 I have also tried using the Virtual Camera but it inverts teh image and drops the frames in the Discord call..

Reactions: HxC

StefanThor

Did you ever resolve this? Im new to OBS but experiencing the same issue when trying to stream PC games to Discord. Currently pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. lol

Reactions: HxC

HxC

Hello StefanThor & PixelsToPaper,

I Found a fix just make sure the shortcut and the exe of OBS is not run as administrator :
Search bar > OBS > right click > open file location > on shortcut Right click > properties > in shortcut tab click Advanced > uncheck Run as administrator > apply than close, After that check if it works if not then go back to OBS > right click > open file location > on shortcut open file location > Than on obs64.exe Right click >properties > in compatibility tab make sure Run as administrator is unchecked.

If it still does not work try to launch discord as admin this is a Windows 10 fix should also work on windows 11 for the audio tho no clue waht to do there since I don't need to share audio hope it helped.

Kind Regards,
HxC