Status
Not open for further replies.

coolice

Xaymar

Hi,
May i ask your kind help, which shader could possible eliminate the fluorescent light flicker ?
(Normally you can eliminate this as: copy the video, set the copied video opacity to 50%, make sure it is delayed with 1 frame, and layer them onto each other.)

Big thanks for your help in advance,

Moore

The one that you write could. Probably.

natch

Norton Antivirus gives me the following alert when attempting to install using the .exe

It says it contains a heuristic virus--what does this mean?

Attachments

• streamfx_antivirus.JPG
    streamfx_antivirus.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 68

Xaymar

Norton Antivirus gives me the following alert when attempting to install using the .exe

It says it contains a heuristic virus--what does this mean?

Since I don't use Norton AntiVirus, I have no idea. The github releases are directly pulled from CI and do not touch any intermediate systems at all - my best guess is that it doesn't like InnoSetup.

johntolen

I have tried to install StreamFX. It looks like it installed because the dll and pdb files are in the directory C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\32bit but the filter does not appear in the list when I try to add a filter to a video source. Any suggestions?

Xaymar

I have tried to install StreamFX. It looks like it installed because the dll and pdb files are in the directory C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\32bit but the filter does not appear in the list when I try to add a filter to a video source. Any suggestions?

You might need the VC Redist files that are linked in the installation guide. Also note that 32-bit has not been supported for over a year now.

retroworldseries

Just installed StreamFX on my other PC using 25.0.8 64-bit but it wont load. I manually placed them in the right directory. Logs show this

18:35:24.271: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll': The specified module could not be found.
18:35:24.271: (126)
18:35:24.271: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll' not loaded

Xaymar

DSG87

I am having trouble using the plugin. I have installed everything in the right folders and it keeps on crashing when i try to add the filter. is there a way to fix this?
what was it that you did to fix the issue? i cant seem to figure it out. thanks

tutatux

I installed Streamfx on OBS 25.0.8 64bit on windiws 10
I tried to install the
streamfx-windows2019-0.8.0.0b2hf2-c5cd855c
streamfx-windows2019-0.8.0.0b3-c0ee969e

I did in the two possibilities in each of them .zip and .exe
it simply didn't work
this is what is always in the log
" LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll': The specified module could not be found.
15:41:43.772: (126)
15:41:43.772: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll' not loaded "

can you help me?
thanks
ScreenShot_1.png
ScreenShot_2.png
ScreenShot_20200518160759.png

Surn

I just had a similar issue in my plugin for OBS. I had to recompile as "Release with Debug Info" against the current obs codebase.

tutatux

I installed Streamfx on OBS 25.0.8 64bit on windiws 10
I tried to install the
streamfx-windows2019-0.8.0.0b2hf2-c5cd855c
streamfx-windows2019-0.8.0.0b3-c0ee969e

I did in the two possibilities in each of them .zip and .exe
it simply didn't work
this is what is always in the log
" LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll': The specified module could not be found.
15:41:43.772: (126)
15:41:43.772: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll' not loaded "

can you help me?
thanks
View attachment 56288 View attachment 56289 View attachment 56290

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PROBLEM SOLVED <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

solved with the installation of >>> C ++ 2005 <<< and everything works fine

tutatux

Just installed StreamFX on my other PC using 25.0.8 64-bit but it wont load. I manually placed them in the right directory. Logs show this

18:35:24.271: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll': The specified module could not be found.
18:35:24.271: (126)
18:35:24.271: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/StreamFX.dll' not loaded
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PROBLEM SOLVED <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hola alguien puede ayudarme ?? ya he probado todos los pasos de instalación ... todas las formas .. pero a mi no me salen los filtros en el obs ...

Attachments

• capture para foro.jpg
    capture para foro.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 44

Xaymar

it simply didn't work
Please follow the Installation Guide, which actually show the requirements.

hola alguien puede ayudarme ?? ya he probado todos los pasos de instalación ... todas las formas .. pero a mi no me salen los filtros en el obs ...
English please. Your issue can likely be fixed by just following the installation guide (see link a few lines up)

I just had a similar issue in my plugin for OBS. I had to recompile as "Release with Debug Info" against the current obs codebase.
The plugin is built against 25.0.4 currently, which is the minimum required OBS Studio version, and requires the most recent MSVC 2019 redistributable.

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.8.0

It's finally time for the long awaited full and final release of StreamFX 0.8.0! As the new baseline version for future updates and improvements, 0.8.0 brings with it a lot of fixes, performance improvements, and even some new additions!

Notable Changes (since 0.7)
Support for 32-bit has been stopped!
With 0.8.0a1 I stopped officially supporting the use of the 32-bit plugin and OBS Studio, and with this release it is now set in stone. If you are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Luminair

Congratulations for the new release! I've tested the face tracking powered by the new Nvidia API and it's very smooth, even with the camera at an angle from the face. Very professional work Xaymar, thank you for your contributions to the world of streaming and recording! OBS is essential and so is StreamFX!

Status
Not open for further replies.