SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...)

Free SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...) 180621

xxdocobxx

I don't know if this will be a quick solution but is it possible to allow users to open multiple tabs and set different languages on each tab?
If you mean opening this app onto multiple browser tabs, then the answer is no, it won't work. The speech engine of the browser shared its resources on all tabs, the speeches of each tab will conflict with each other.

MorisatoK has given out some awesome ideas about it on this post. I have added one of them (!command for users to change their own voices) to the to-do list, though it is not an automatic method to detect users' language.

My ability is insufficient and may not be able to implement all of the suggestions and ideas, but still I would like to hear if you have any thoughts about this app, thank you!

Last edited:

eatcoconut

It only changes the voice of $message$ currently. I will add an option to let it works on $username$ also.

um...
Is the streamer not able to change the advanced option?
I thought it korean username not working, but it could be because it was a streamer.

xxdocobxx

um...
Is the streamer not able to change the advanced option?
I thought it korean username not working, but it could be because it was a streamer.
It doesn't matter if it is the streamer, moderators or normal viewers, it won't change the voice to speak $username$ currently.I am working on it, so please look forward to it, thanks.

eatcoconut

It doesn't matter if it is the streamer, moderators or normal viewers, it won't change the voice to speak $username$ currently.I am working on it, so please look forward to it, thanks.

I mean korean nameuser 'chat message' not working advanced option.
I change pitch, rate, volume. it same speech original $message$
XgaLr4y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XgaLr4y.jpg

and

Strangely, I hear what I chat.
I use only 'self option' but I am not registered

Nuz8rqY.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/phhFy

and I use only $message$
PeVwVOZ.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/F547H

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

I mean korean nameuser 'chat message' not working advanced option.
I change pitch, rate, volume. it same speech original $message$
Thanks for your explain, I've figure out the problem which will make the advanced options not working on streamer(self).

I am not sure what you mean:
"Strangely, I hear what I chat.
I use only 'self option' but I am not registered"
Do you mean you can hear "coconutsbot" when he is not on your whitelist?
Or do you mean you can't hear yourself even you have selected "self" on the whitelist?

eatcoconut

Thanks for your explain, I've figure out the problem which will make the advanced options not working on streamer(self).

I am not sure what you mean:
"Strangely, I hear what I chat.
I use only 'self option' but I am not registered"
Do you mean you can hear "coconutsbot" when he is not on your whitelist?
Or do you mean you can't hear yourself even you have selected "self" on the whitelist?

the second
I only used "coconutsbot" for comparative testing.

xxdocobxx

the second
I only used "coconutsbot" for comparative testing.
You mean you can't hear yourself, right?
If so, please check the user groups above your current selected, the above ones will have higher priority. In your case, please make sure that you havn't selected "self" in the user group "coty".

eatcoconut

You mean you can't hear yourself, right?
If so, please check the user groups above your current selected, the above ones will have higher priority. In your case, please make sure that you havn't selected "self" in the user group "coty".

oh.. my mistake not the second
here is my change settings.

i`m not registerd nothing. I hear myself message.
AF872nk.jpg

AJdWRrl.jpg

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

oh.. my mistake not the second
here is my change settings.

i`m not registerd nothing. I hear myself message.
Sorry, I don't understand your problem. You have selected "Self" on "sub" and you have selected "Enable speech" on "sub", so the result is you can hear the speech of yourself.

So, In your case, if you don't want to hear yourself, you have to turn off "Self" on "sub".
ITLyUn1.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

eatcoconut

oh.. I had been wrong by now.
I think "self = self add user".

but turn off "self" and "add user list" myself.
not working advanced option.

thanks helping me

xxdocobxx

oh.. I had been wrong by now.
I think "self = self add user".

but turn off "self" and "add user list" myself.
not working advanced option.

thanks helping me
You are welcome. Is it mean that your problem got solved?

By the way, I have fixed the problem which will make the advanced options not working on streamer(self) on the beta site. If it still happens, please try to clear your browser cache and refresh the page.

D Marti

SPEECHCHAT is NOT FUNCTIONING correctly right now! It will not speak or recognize my Twitch chat entries! Please refresh the app/server so it works normally THANKS !!!

xxdocobxx

SPEECHCHAT is NOT FUNCTIONING correctly right now! It will not speak or recognize my Twitch chat entries! Please refresh the app/server so it works normally THANKS !!!
Thanks for reporting. Sorry, but I don't find anything abnormal on my side. If it still happens, please report here again, thank you.

D Marti

Thanks for reporting. Sorry, but I don't find anything abnormal on my side. If it still happens, please report here again, thank you.

Honestly, the same issue happened at the exact same time on a previous Friday night.. I reported it in this forum discussion & the response was excellent bc they fixed it!

Chad711

Hello,

I came across this text to speech and wanted to try it out since it supports Youtube and Twitch. However I am getting a lot of alarms with your site. First Chrome states the connection is not secure. Second Malwarebytes is constantly blocking the IP stating it is not safe. Can you explain why your website is not secure?

xxdocobxx

Hello,

I came across this text to speech and wanted to try it out since it supports Youtube and Twitch. However I am getting a lot of alarms with your site. First Chrome states the connection is not secure. Second Malwarebytes is constantly blocking the IP stating it is not safe. Can you explain why your website is not secure?
Our website is 100% clean and safe. I have just installed Malwarebytes and open our website, but didn't get any alarms.

Would you like to tell me more details? Is it only happen on our website? Can you turn off all browser extensions/plugins and visit our website again? Can you tell me which IPs were blocked?

Edit: I think I have found what is causing this issue. Malwarebytes blocks the image host we are using because someone spreading malicious images on it. Our image files are clean and do not affected by those malicious images. Anyway, I have stopped using this image host now, please inform us if you still getting alarms. Thank you.

Last edited:

Chad711

Hello,

It's still doing it. It's blocking image.ibb.co. Also the other issue is with Chrome. It states "This page is trying to load scripts from a unauthenticated sources". After I click on "Load unauthenticated scripts" it then shows "Not Secure" to the left of the url address area in Chrome. Maybe you can get with Google on getting that addressed?