SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...)

Free SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...) 180621

D Marti

Thanks xxdocobxx - I want more voice options (for English) to show up in SpeechChat web client in Preferred Voice (under Control Panel > Voice tab) for example i downloaded Richard text-to-speech voice on my PC, but he will not show up in the list in Preffered Voice... How can more Voices be added into the Preferred Voice list in the SpeecChat web client? Thanks!

-DMarti

xxdocobxx

Thanks xxdocobxx - I want more voice options (for English) to show up in SpeechChat web client in Preferred Voice (under Control Panel > Voice tab) for example i downloaded Richard text-to-speech voice on my PC, but he will not show up in the list in Preffered Voice... How can more Voices be added into the Preferred Voice list in the SpeecChat web client? Thanks!

-DMarti
Just follow the instructions from the link I've provided on the last post ( https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-Windows-4c83a8d8-7486-42f7-8e46-2b0fdf753130 ) to install tts voices to your computer and they will show up on the selection menu of SpeechChat. Also, make sure that you have installed the latest version of browser.

D Marti

SPEECHCHAT is NOT behaving properly at the moment.. Please refresh/fix or whatever it takes to make it normal right now.. Thanks!

xxdocobxx

SPEECHCHAT is NOT behaving properly at the moment.. Please refresh/fix or whatever it takes to make it normal right now.. Thanks!
Hi Marti, please describe the issue that you are experiencing as detailed as possible.
For example:
- Which platforms are you streaming? (e.g. Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, etc...)
- Can you see or hear any chat messages?
- Did you try to disconnect from those platforms and reconnect again?
- Which browser are you using?
- Did you try to restart your browser?
- If possible, please open the system logs from the control panel and send us the error messages.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you are having a great day!

D Marti

Hi Marti, please describe the issue that you are experiencing as detailed as possible.
For example:
- Which platforms are you streaming? (e.g. Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, etc...)
- Can you see or hear any chat messages?
- Did you try to disconnect from those platforms and reconnect again?
- Which browser are you using?
- Did you try to restart your browser?
- If possible, please open the system logs from the control panel and send us the error messages.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you are having a great day!

Ok so the Voice bot was not talking at normal rate.. using Internet Explorer (because it lets me choose Richard Canada Voice) He would be too slow talking, then really fast - all over the place w/ speed rate on Twitch chat. I've done the run around in the past w these forums & try to explain, the problem with the client is not on my end, its on yr end.. me restarting everything doesnt make the problem go away.. it simply needs some sort of reset.. so like ive said before, when it works properly, i know client is stable.. when it is not functioning normally i know i cant do anything about it on my end w/ settings

D Marti

Ok so the Voice bot was not talking at normal rate.. using Internet Explorer (because it lets me choose Richard Canada Voice) He would be too slow talking, then really fast - all over the place w/ speed rate on Twitch chat. I've done the run around in the past w these forums & try to explain, the problem with the client is not on my end, its on yr end.. me restarting everything doesnt make the problem go away.. it simply needs some sort of reset.. so like ive said before, when it works properly, i know client is stable.. when it is not functioning normally i know i cant do anything about it on my end w/ settings

oh & CHEERS to December! :)

xxdocobxx

The option "Personality voice" is conflicted with "!v459" command.
Please try to turn off "Personality voice". You can find it on "SpeechChat"->"Control Panel"->"Voice" tab->"Personality voice".
I hope this helps.

D Marti

The option "Personality voice" is conflicted with "!v459" command.
Please try to turn off "Personality voice". You can find it on "SpeechChat"->"Control Panel"->"Voice" tab->"Personality voice".
I hope this helps.

Forgive me on this one! its most likely the issue! i dont think having personality voice check marked even makes the voice [im using] any different.. so thanks for the big help :)

Robertsmania

speechchat.com is not working this morning - getting an error on the website:
Error 502 Ray ID: 3ce31ccb82ac9835 • 2017-12-16 16:45:20 UTC
Bad gateway

Robertsmania

Its offline for me to at the moment. This is the error I get:
Error 526 Ray ID: 3f82a109cdea5444 • 2018-03-08 04:41:22 UTC
Invalid SSL certificate

xxdocobxx

xxdocobxx updated SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...) with a new update entry:

New features, improvements and bug fix

• New feature - Reward system for everyone to earn free stars. You can find the entry page (that comes with the donation page) by clicking the bar that shows your current amount of stars.
    EFtcJgz.jpg

hfqTGaV.jpg

• New feature - Keyword filtering.
    yOcyQQj.jpg

• New feature - Bug report.
    8HWhkej.jpg

• New feature - toggle to hide the right and the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

toniblox

Would you work for games like Roblox when you are going to write, for example, hello in the game chat, would the robot also say it? How can it be done?