- Change to tmi.js module to support name color, badges, etc.
- Connect to Twitch chat server directly to make connection much more stable.
- Added a dark theme and the ability to disable speech.
- General Optimizer Improvements.
If you are running Firefox in Windows, you may follow this tutorial to install Microsoft Speech Platform and Languages.Is there a way to get it to run in firefox?
Alternatively, can we change the way it pronounces words? hearing my username mispronounced is getting old fast
Thanks, I love your ideas. For the username toggle, I've add a feature recently, so it can be done by removing the keyword "$username$" from the "Normal Message" field in the "Message Setting" tab.Wow this is pretty neat. Thank you for making this. I'd love to see a feature to toggle reading the Usernames on and off too. Also a really amazing feature which I think would be really cool is if the voice can be different for each user. One idea would be to have it change the Voices Pitch, Depth, Speed, Accent, Energy values based on their Username. Like an algorithm that translates their Username to the various voice values. Since everyone's Username is a little different it would be cool to hear a different voice per user. I don't know if that's possible. Just a cool idea ;c)
Thanks, I love your ideas. For the username toggle, I've add a feature recently, so it can be done by placing the keyword "$username$" to wherever you want or just simply removing it from the "Normal Message" field in the "Message Setting" tab.Just because it has a simple chat window with a userlist this is already great. I can't believe how hard to find this was haha.
I'd like to suggest/request a couple of features.
- The option to play a sound on new chat line, instead of reading it. I would find this very helpful (for rooms with small traffic where it's easy to forget there may be someone chatting) and haven't found a twitch chat/dashboard which supports this.
- Read only the text without the "username said" part. Some usernames are really messy. (Or make a bigger pause, or read the username at the end).
- New feature: "Enable speech of yourself" - toggle to mute your speech while you can still hear others speech.
- New feature: "Personality voice" - every users will have a unique voice depend on their names.
- New feature: "Pronunce of your name" - you can change how to pronunce your name.
- New feature: "Voice to pronunce your/users' name" - pronunce your/users' names with language different from the prefer one.
- New feature: Customize the way to speak out normal messages and...
- New feature: Enable speech and sound effect on specific user group.
- New feature: Option to open local disk sound files.
- New feature: Chat room commands.
That's a great idea, I always want to have a chat client that can send and receive message for Youtube and never find one. After doing some research, I think I can combine those chat services into one but it might have to take some time to implement all of that.Wow you are quick and amazing can't wait to try this out with all the new features. Now I just wish I had this for Youtube, Beam.pro, and Discord combined all into one chat (since I multi-stream) then it would be the perfect tool. Don't know if you have any interest in that. Also love to donate to you for your hard work. You should have a way to pay pal you or something ;c)