SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...)

Free SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...) 180621

xxdocobxx

Very nice but i can not change language :-(
Thanks for your feedback. Would be great if you could share more details about your issue. Also, I would like to mention that only Chrome Browser support multi-language voices for now.

djxitec

i use the newest Google Chrome:
Version 49.0.2623.112 m

I have changed to German Speak

But she Speak English.

XaneTempest

Is there a way to get it to run in firefox?
Alternatively, can we change the way it pronounces words? hearing my username mispronounced is getting old fast

xxdocobxx

Is there a way to get it to run in firefox?
Alternatively, can we change the way it pronounces words? hearing my username mispronounced is getting old fast
If you are running Firefox in Windows, you may follow this tutorial to install Microsoft Speech Platform and Languages.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to implement a feature to let user setup how the bot pronounce user's own name.

German

Just because it has a simple chat window with a userlist this is already great. I can't believe how hard to find this was haha.

I'd like to suggest/request a couple of features.

- The option to play a sound on new chat line, instead of reading it. I would find this very helpful (for rooms with small traffic where it's easy to forget there may be someone chatting) and haven't found a twitch chat/dashboard which supports this.

- Read only the text without the "username said" part. Some usernames are really messy. (Or make a bigger pause, or read the username at the end).

Thanks!

AckMeL666

Wow this is pretty neat. Thank you for making this. I'd love to see a feature to toggle reading the Usernames on and off too. Also a really amazing feature which I think would be really cool is if the voice can be different for each user. One idea would be to have it change the Voices Pitch, Depth, Speed, Accent, Energy values based on their Username. Like an algorithm that translates their Username to the various voice values. Since everyone's Username is a little different it would be cool to hear a different voice per user. I don't know if that's possible. Just a cool idea ;c)

xxdocobxx

Wow this is pretty neat. Thank you for making this. I'd love to see a feature to toggle reading the Usernames on and off too. Also a really amazing feature which I think would be really cool is if the voice can be different for each user. One idea would be to have it change the Voices Pitch, Depth, Speed, Accent, Energy values based on their Username. Like an algorithm that translates their Username to the various voice values. Since everyone's Username is a little different it would be cool to hear a different voice per user. I don't know if that's possible. Just a cool idea ;c)
Thanks, I love your ideas. For the username toggle, I've add a feature recently, so it can be done by removing the keyword "$username$" from the "Normal Message" field in the "Message Setting" tab.

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

Just because it has a simple chat window with a userlist this is already great. I can't believe how hard to find this was haha.

I'd like to suggest/request a couple of features.

- The option to play a sound on new chat line, instead of reading it. I would find this very helpful (for rooms with small traffic where it's easy to forget there may be someone chatting) and haven't found a twitch chat/dashboard which supports this.

- Read only the text without the "username said" part. Some usernames are really messy. (Or make a bigger pause, or read the username at the end).

Thanks!
Thanks, I love your ideas. For the username toggle, I've add a feature recently, so it can be done by placing the keyword "$username$" to wherever you want or just simply removing it from the "Normal Message" field in the "Message Setting" tab.

Last edited:

German

Yesterday evening I open it and the username options were all already there. I open it today and the chat line sound option is already there. Hahaha, amazing! Thank you!

xxdocobxx

xxdocobxx updated Twitch Chat To Speech with a new update entry:

New features: Enable speech of yourself, personality voice, customize message fomat and more...

• New feature: "Enable speech of yourself" - toggle to mute your speech while you can still hear others speech.
  • New feature: "Personality voice" - every users will have a unique voice depend on their names.
  • New feature: "Pronunce of your name" - you can change how to pronunce your name.
  • New feature: "Voice to pronunce your/users' name" - pronunce your/users' names with language different from the prefer one.
  • New feature: Customize the way to speak out normal messages and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AckMeL666

Wow you are quick and amazing can't wait to try this out with all the new features. Now I just wish I had this for Youtube, Beam.pro, and Discord combined all into one chat (since I multi-stream) then it would be the perfect tool. Don't know if you have any interest in that. Also love to donate to you for your hard work. You should have a way to pay pal you or something ;c)

xxdocobxx

Wow you are quick and amazing can't wait to try this out with all the new features. Now I just wish I had this for Youtube, Beam.pro, and Discord combined all into one chat (since I multi-stream) then it would be the perfect tool. Don't know if you have any interest in that. Also love to donate to you for your hard work. You should have a way to pay pal you or something ;c)
That's a great idea, I always want to have a chat client that can send and receive message for Youtube and never find one. After doing some research, I think I can combine those chat services into one but it might have to take some time to implement all of that.

Here is my donation page for PayPal: https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/xxdocobxx
I really appreciate your support, that's very kind of you.

Last edited:

Kenniving

Hey! Great Text to speech chat! I absolutely love the next level of chat immersion, there is one suggestion!

If possible could you add a simple whitelist/blacklist to either manually add usernames separated by commas to allow only those users to have their texts read? I initially wanted really define the special connection between loyal followers. So I was hoping there was a way to distinguish "normal users" to those randomly new viewers.

So to be exact, a very direct way of having a select few people have their texts' read from a streamer's point of view to customize.