spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

jegadk

Hi everyone.

Downloaded the plugin, unzipped and copied to theOBS installation folder. Started OBS, added an Audio Outpot Capture (playing spotify), added the Audio Visualizer, and in settings Audio source, choosed the Audio Output Capture.

Everything works great, without any problems

Thanks for a nice little plugin. Looking forward to some more features like Gradient colors, random colors, having maybe 3 colors i a range, like VU.

Good luck with new features ;-)

univrsal

I have exactly the same issue, no matter the audio input i select on the plugin (the usual audio desktop or ASIO Input Capture sources from my audio interface) the visualizer will never move a bit. Did you ever found anything else about this?
universallp could this kind of problem be related with the OBS Music Edition?
Has anyone ever tested this plugin with WoiceMeeter (Potato) + OBS ME?

It is like the final missing addition to my streaming setup :(
Yeah I just tested it with ASIO and it didn't work for me either, but I have no clue why.

TheOriginalG

Hello all,
Overall amazing plug-in for OBS studios and works flawlessly as intended.

I wanted to also put out the idea of possibly creating a setting in the plugin where you can make the visualizer circular and add a third properties filter to resemble "Trap Nation" (Examples can be found on Youtube).

Keep up the good work and looking forward to new features in the near future!

alniromusic

Yeah I just tested it with ASIO and it didn't work for me either, but I have no clue why.
Bad news for me then, as my focus for streaming with OBS is in online guitar & bass teaching and ASIO is basic for keeping the audio latency low and controlled :/
I wish someone could figure out and point what´s the issue or a possible fix... but anyway, many thanks for at least replying and testing it!

seabass9

I love this plugin. I just got a new MacBook Air M1 and wondering if it would be possible to compile this for the ARM processor's?

univrsal

universallp updated spectralizer with a new update entry:

Radial mode, wire mode and logarithmic scale

Added a radial mode, which make the bars follow the outside of a circle
Added a wire mode, which displays a line instead of individual bars
Added logarithmic scale option

Big thanks to @LKostyra who took the time to implement this, because I was too stupid for it

For macOS users
You might not be able to run the installer because it's not signed (I'm not forking out 100$ for a company I hate), follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hmeneses

any idea why i'm not any longer able to add a filter? it should add flames to the spectralizer

Attachments

• spectral.png
    spectral.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 50

Ahht05

Hi, Thanks for your kind efforts, but the plugin crashes OBS every time I try to use it, I'll try to attach the crash report and a screen shot, thanks for your kind assistance:

Unhandled exception: c0000005
Date/Time: 2021-01-09, 00:15:39
Fault address: 7FF8680A7FE0 (c:\program files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\spectralizer.dll)
libobs version: 26.1.1 (64-bit)
Windows version: 10.0 build 18363 (release: 1909; revision: 1256; 64-bit)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

Screenshot 2021-01-09 001616.png

Attachments

• Crash 2021-01-09 00-15-40.txt
    137.9 KB · Views: 28

siel

Hi there,

i have a Macbook, just downloaded te install file..
installed the brew package from the site, after that I installed the spectralize.pkg
that should do it, but OBS doesn't recognizes "Audio Vizualizer".
Did I missed something?
Hope you can help me out.

univrsal

Hi there,

i have a Macbook, just downloaded te install file..
installed the brew package from the site, after that I installed the spectralize.pkg
that should do it, but OBS doesn't recognizes "Audio Vizualizer".
Did I missed something?
Hope you can help me out.
From the github issue:
Go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy, and under the General Tab, you should see a button to "Allow Anyways" for the spectralizer verification or the command sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine {path to the plugin}/bin/spectralizer.so (You have to know the path for that though).

Other than that I have no clue.

Ahht05

From the github issue:
Go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy, and under the General Tab, you should see a button to "Allow Anyways" for the spectralizer verification or the command sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine {path to the plugin}/bin/spectralizer.so (You have to know the path for that though).

Other than that I have no clue.
I really don't know why did you skip answering my question, but it wasn't good anyway