Resource icon

Simple scene switcher 0.6

Snaert

Hey I'm back! xD

Just for one question. Is there anyway to make it not switch scene when i just tab out? or is that not possible?

//Andy

ThoNohT

Developer
Make it match the launcher window for the second scene, set the "when no window title matches" option to "Don't switch".

Snaert

ThoNohT said:
Make it match the launcher window for the second scene, set the "when no window title matches" option to "Don't switch".

Thanks man!

Love this plugin btw, very very nice!

//Andy

NinetyFour

I'm sorry if i'm so newb at this, but I placed the DLL inside the 64-bit OBS Plugins folder and could not figure out how to work with the plugin. Help please?

ThoNohT

Developer
League of Legends has a launcher window in which matches are formed etc, which is a different window from the actual game. If you're asking this, you might not be streaming LoL, in that case, this is irrelevant for you.

mattmesa

Ryden7 said:
Hey, im having a bit of trouble setting up the scene switcher, specifically with LoL. I don't really understand how im supposed to setup the switcher. When im in a game, I want it to switch from the PVP.net client to the game and when im out of the game, I want it to switch back to the PVP.net. Ive tried multiple ways of trying to set this up but I just can't seem to get it. Can anyone who got it working set up a tutorial of kind? It'd be much appreciated.

I could use help with this too. Plus, I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to set up an overlay in general!

-Matt
twitch.tv/mattmesa

ThoNohT

Developer
An overlay is not related to scene switcher. But again, here's a page with tutorials:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5719

Second post, second and third tutorial are all dedicated to LoL and the scene switcher. There are lots of other tutorials too, so one in there might prove useful to you.

ReddPool

Hello,

I'm quite new to OBS and even newer to Scene Switcher but for the past few days I'm having problems with the LoL and DOTA 2 HUD in game, it's flickering in my recordings ...
Could someone help me please ? I tried various things and sometimes it does this and sometimes not ...

Thanks.

ThoNohT

Developer
This is not related to scene switcher. I'm not sure if you are even using it. The flickering hud is a typical symptom of using Monitor Capture. Check my post at the top of this page for a link to a page with tutorials about how to correctly setup LoL.

I'm not sure about DotA, but I believe that's all one window, so you can simply use game capture with it and not bother with scene switcher.

ReddPool

Ok thanks, I'll go look your tutorial thanks.
I think I'm using it, switching between my desktop, the PVP Client and LoL Game when playing LoL and between my desktop and DOTA when playing it.

The latest try I did worked but the LoL game lagged like hell ...

ReddPool

Thanks a lot for the link with the videos ! It helped me a lot to answer almost every question I had ! :)

I wanted to know, is there a way to capture LoL while being on the desktop for exemple or will it always show a fix picture of LoL ?

Thanks again !