Question / Help Settings help

LunaSkulls

I'd been having issued with my video and audio not syncing up so after messing with the settings I think I fixed it but now (I stream games), it seems like I'm predicting the future before the game is now behind.. not sure what to do. Any help is super, super appreciated.
I don't know if a log file helps with this sort of issue but here it is.
https://obsproject.com/logs/y7y4J2Tx_LZsbUld

Narcogen

Edit > Advanced Audio Properties > Offset

If audio is ahead of video, add a delay in milliseconds to your audio sources so they sync.

Jordan592

I've noticed the same thing but ONLY on YouTube App on my Fire Stick 4K. It's only been the last couple of weeks maybe due to a YouTube update. Netflix and Prime Video on Fire Stick are fine DGCustomerFirst. The stupid thing is that it's not a finite amount you can adjust for. It tends to get worse and worse the longer it plays.

Last edited:

Narcogen

I've noticed the same thing but ONLY on YouTube App on my Fire Stick 4K. It's only been the last couple of weeks maybe due to a YouTube update. Netflix and Prime Video on Fire Stick are fine. The stupid thing is that it's not a finite amount you can adjust for. It tends to get worse and worse the longer it plays.

Audio desync that increases over time is usually indicative of system overload or possibly USB controller overload, if using a USB capture device.