FlyKAR

@glikely, this is an amazing plugin and was working great but, yesterday, the context menu on my cameras stopped showing the "Power OFF" option. The cameras only show "Power On" and they are already on and the video is showing up in OBS.

All was working fine before yesterday. I have not installed anything new. Anyone else having this issue? I have restarted computer, switch and cycled the power on the cameras all to no avail.

Thansk in advance for any help.

FlyKAR

@glikely, this is an amazing plugin and was working great but, yesterday, the context menu on my cameras stopped showing the "Power OFF" option. The cameras only show "Power On" and they are already on and the video is showing up in OBS.

All was working fine before yesterday. I have not installed anything new. Anyone else having this issue? I have restarted computer, switch and cycled the power on the cameras all to no avail.

Thansk in advance for any help.

To fix this required me to remove all of my NDI PTZ camera sources from all scenes, remove them from PTZ Control, restart OBS and then add all the NDI sources back to my scenes and reconnect PTZ controls. So far the power on/off feature seems to be working.

gscerb

v0.15.4​

I double click on the device name but can't edit the name. There is no response to the clicks.

Today I installed PTZ controls to control a HikVision PTZ camera. It only seems to accept ONVIF.
But in the camera selection I cannot select ONVIF. I did read about some ONVIF compatibility though... Any ideas ?

thanx!

savrip

Has anyone used a Stream Deck to control this plugin? If so how? The preset hotkeys would work, but the only option I can find is to use Source Visibility. That makes the camera live on the stream. I need to change the preset before it is sent to program. I'm using an ATEM Mini Pro with 4 cameras to OBS and OBS handles the stream. I can manually click the presets in the plugin and that worked well today, but I'm hoping to "volunteer" prep it to make things easier to understand.

CoyoteExpressNB

I got a tp-c200
on the rtsp side I must use
rtsp://user:pass@192.168.0.245:554 or it won't give out the stream
so without to login the cam reject all connections.
I can use onvif software and after login I can see the video and use the ptz ..
how can I I control the ptz with the plug in pls
thx fred

Wells83

1714233060232.png

Hello everyone. I added a PTZ Pro 2 from logitech. It is well recognized by windows on the COM05 port.
But when I press 'APPLY', obs crashes.
Any suggestion ?
NB: I didn't touch the VISCA ID