Slightly6619

Hello I have Problems to set a preset scene action with obs plugin "ptz controlls" and a Tongveo PTZ Camera. The Camera ist connected via VISCAoverIP (TCP).
My OBS Version 29.0.2, PTZ Plugin version 0.15.4.

I can controll the camera with the PTZ controll plugin.
When I save a position preset in PTZcontrolls and want to activate the preset, I have to click many time on the prest to get the action on the camera.

When I put the PTZ preset action in a OBS scene, the camera position does not shift.

Can anyone help me.

Fugamy

Bonjour, j'ai deux caméras TENVEO NV10A que j'aimerais utiliser avec le plugin, mais impossible de le faire fonctionner.
Un ami a réussi a le faire il y a 3 ans et depuis, elle sont enfermées dans leur carton par ce que je ne trouve pas la réponse.
J'ai essayé en installant la version 27.2.4 d'OBS ainsi que la version 12.0 du plugin, car c'est avec ces versions que les caméras ont fonctionné pour la dernière fois.

Vous trouverez une photo de face arrière de la caméra avec les DIP SWITCH si vous arrivez à comprendre sur quel protocole elles sont réglées.

Voici également le lien de la fiche PDF :
Merci infiniment a la personne qui saura m'aider.

Fugamy

J'ai essayé la dernière version bêta aujourd'hui à l'église où je m'occupe de leur système audiovisuel. Nous avons un Sony SRG-300H, j'ai configuré le plugin pour le port com mais je n'ai aucun contrôle sur la caméra. La caméra fonctionne avec une copie de démonstration du contrôleur PTZ ( www.ptzcontroller.com ), donc je sais que le câblage est correct. Des idées ?
Salut, j'ai essayé ton logiciel (que je ne connais pas), mais aucune de mes deux caméras ne répond. pourtant le logiciel a bien détecté cela :
1698079529070.png

As tu une idée ?

TimC

Hello all.

I hope some one can help me out, I cannot control a PTZ camera via VISCA Serial.

I am using the OBS PTZ Controls Plugin 0.15.4, in OBS 29.1.3.

I have connected the Camera via USB for video signal.

I have connected Via RS232 port on camera to a Serial to USB converter to laptop.

Drivers were loaded for both USB devices.

I can control the camera Via the RS232 in the camera's app on the computer no problem.

In OBS in the plug in I have set the settings and get no control from the camera at all From OBS.

Please see attached pictures for settings and info.

Thank you for those of you that can help me out.

I think this plug in is awesome, I have used it with Visca (TCP) and a Alfatron network PTZ cameras and it works prefect.

Attachments

• Alfatron App.jpg
    Alfatron App.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Camera settings.jpg
    Camera settings.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Device manger.jpg
    Device manger.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Vissca Serial settings.jpg
    Vissca Serial settings.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 65

Fugamy

Hello all.

I hope some one can help me out, I cannot control a PTZ camera via VISCA Serial.

I am using the OBS PTZ Controls Plugin 0.15.4, in OBS 29.1.3.

I have connected the Camera via USB for video signal.

I have connected Via RS232 port on camera to a Serial to USB converter to laptop.

Drivers were loaded for both USB devices.

I can control the camera Via the RS232 in the camera's app on the computer no problem.

In OBS in the plug in I have set the settings and get no control from the camera at all From OBS.

Please see attached pictures for settings and info.

Thank you for those of you that can help me out.

I think this plug in is awesome, I have used it with Visca (TCP) and a Alfatron network PTZ cameras and it works prefect.
J'ai eu le meme probleme que toi.
tu peux essayer dans un premier temps de désinstaller et réinstaller entièrement OBS (paramètres utilisateurs également) et si ça ne fonctionne pas tu peux installer la dernière version de DOTNET sur le site : https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download
t'es paramètres ont l'air bons, donc je ne vois pas autre chose.

Moraviachurch

I'm having an issue. I upgraded to obs 29.1.3 last night but this plugin no longer shows up in obs no matter what I do. I have tried installing with the installer and manually adding the files from thr zip files to where my obs program files are located but the plugin no longer shows up in docks. The only fix I found was downgrading back to obs 28. Does anyone know of a fix for this as I would like to upgrade to the latest version of obs but can't if the plugin isn't there as I use the different ptz presets for our church service livestream.

NosnafitaBR

Estou tendo um problema. Eu atualizei para obs 29.1.3 ontem à noite, mas este plugin não aparece mais em obs, não importa o que eu faça. Eu tentei instalar com o instalador e adicionar manualmente os arquivos de arquivos zip thr para onde meus arquivos de programa obs estão localizados, mas o plugin não aparece mais em docas. A única correção que encontrei foi o rebaixamento de volta para o obs 28. Alguém sabe de uma correção para isso, como eu gostaria de atualizar para a versão mais recente do obs, mas não pode se o plugin não está lá como eu uso as diferentes predefinições ptz para o nosso serviço da igreja livestream.
Exclua todas as pastas instaladas no diretório obs e instale novamente. O plugin aparece em: Ferramentas > dispositivos PTZ

lanman2020

Any possibilities of updating this plugin to work with RS232 VISCA cameras on OBS 29 and higher? All of the other plugins I use have gotten updated to work seamlessly and this would be a great benefit to have working.

Kemlo

Hi. I'm using a SUNBA 3MP 405 20x IP PTZ Camera to livestream church services via OBS Studio. Both computer and camera are on the same local network and the video feed comes in via RTSP - this works fine. Currently I have to use an external program to control the movement of the camera and would really like to use this plug-in so that I can control everything in OBS. Looking through all the helpful posts and videos, it appears that I need to use "Visca over IP" but when I try to connect to my camera, this option does not appear in the plug-in. Does it need to be enabled in some way? I have OBS Studio 29.1.3 (64 bit) and the OBS PTZ controls plug-in 0.15.4; the computer is Windows 11. All help appreciated. Thanks

NosnafitaBR

Oi. Estou usando uma câmera PTZ IP SUNBA 3MP 405 20x para transmitir ao vivo os cultos da igreja via OBS Studio. Tanto o computador quanto a câmera estão na mesma rede local e o feed de vídeo vem via RTSP - isso funciona bem. Atualmente eu tenho que usar um programa externo para controlar o movimento da câmera e gostaria muito de usar este plug-in para que eu possa controlar tudo no OBS. Olhando através de todos os posts e vídeos úteis, parece que eu preciso usar "Visca sobre IP", mas quando eu tento me conectar à minha câmera, Essa opção não aparece no plug-in. Ele precisa ser habilitado de alguma forma? Tenho o OBS Studio 29.1.3 (64 bits) e o plug-in de controles OBS PTZ 0.15.4; o computador é o Windows 11. Toda ajuda apreciada. Obrigado;
Vai em ferramentas -> PTZ Devices
Depois vai em câmeras.
No sinal de + , escolha VISCA TCP
A direita adicione o ip e a porta

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-11-09 123810.png
    Captura de tela 2023-11-09 123810.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 53

Jedifan

Great plugin... ONE BIG SUGGESTION!!
It would be VERY helpful if Presets were stored with SCENE COLLECTIONS. Scenario is we stream multiple orchestras where instruments are in different positions on stage. I change scenes to get proper titles, etc., but I have to reprogram the stored setups for each of 3 cameras. Occasionally there isn't enough time and then cameras are aimed improperly.

DennisAllen

What is the newest build of OBS Studio that I can use this plugin with?
Sorry about that. I just realized I missed it right on the overview page! Looks like it is good for build 28.0.0.

Any plans to update for newer builds?

(This plugin is huge for me, so I will be staying on whatever build it is good for.)

Thank you so much for creating it!

Itamar Simioni

Plugin fantástico , estou apenas com uma situação inusitada após a atualização do OBS 30.0.0 não consigo mais configurar a PTZ como serial quando faço a seleção o OBS fecha. Tenho um vídeo com o problema . Sempre funcionou normal estou usando uma PTZ neoid camera usb.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-10 at 06.45.45.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-10 at 06.45.45.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 24

WimPrest

Hi. I'm using a SUNBA 3MP 405 20x IP PTZ Camera to livestream church services via OBS Studio. Both computer and camera are on the same local network and the video feed comes in via RTSP - this works fine. Currently I have to use an external program to control the movement of the camera and would really like to use this plug-in so that I can control everything in OBS. Looking through all the helpful posts and videos, it appears that I need to use "Visca over IP" but when I try to connect to my camera, this option does not appear in the plug-in. Does it need to be enabled in some way? I have OBS Studio 29.1.3 (64 bit) and the OBS PTZ controls plug-in 0.15.4; the computer is Windows 11. All help appreciated. Thanks
I'm going to state the obvious to start since I don't know what you've already tried. You need to:
A) log in to the camera itself (browser or SUNBA utility) and enable your camera(s) to receive VISCA over IP.
B) Once you've done that, you then set the send protocol of VISCA in the PTZ Controls plugin on a per camera basis. Open the plugin and click the little gear icon in the bottom left to open the "PTZ Device Settings" window.

Once that window is open, you use the + in the bottom left to add cameras to talk to the same way you add scenes and sources.

For me, I added each camera as a source ahead of time as a VLC Video Source to be used in scenes. For my brand of camera, Vaddio, this means that they use their IP address and a streaming port of 554. For receiving VISCA commands, you need to set a different port in the plugin. That port is 52381

Now you've set the streaming IP and port and the instruction receiving port and the last thing to determine is what method your camera(s) like to receive instructions in. I've seen many posts here refer to sending in TCP. I initially thought my cameras weren't supported until I ran out of options and added it as a UDP method of sending instructions. Now they just work.

In short:
1. Login to your camera(s) and set them to work with VISCA over IP
2. Add your camera(s) as a source in OBS (I used VLC Video Source)
3. Open the PTZ Controls plugin and click the gear icon in the bottom left
4. Add your cameras to the control sending list with the + sign in the bottom left
5. Choose your instruction protocol (VISCA Serial/UDP/TCP or Pelco D/P) and then choose the Source (your camera(s) and ensure the IP address is correct and set the TCP port to 52381 - Click Apply
6. Now your camera should appear in a list under the directional/zoom controls in the plugin and you can select it and control it assuming you're using a protocol that your camera recognizes

darctur

1) In the Scenes window, click on the scene where you want to have PTZ preset automatically activated. I am pretty sure that the scene must include a PTZ camera source that is a listed in the in the PTZ Devices frame of the PTZ Controls window.
2) Click on the "+" sign at the bottom of the Sources window to add a new source. A dropdown will open, select the PTZ Action option
3) A dialog window will open. In the Create New text control field, type in a unique name, then hit the OK button
4) A new Properties for ... dialog window will open. Select the options you want from all of the dropdown fields. You can hit the Test Action button to make sure it works, then hit the OK button.

View attachment 81495
I'm using OBS Multiview (windowed) and would like to have these scenes show up as views in the multiview. I created a PTZ Action source in a new scene, selected the camera & preset 1, and nothing shows up in the OBS Preview or Program views. Here are my PTZ Controls device settings, scene & source properties. What am I missing? Running OBS 29.1.2 on Windows 11, with current rev of PTZ Controls.

Attachments

• PTZControls-Device Settings-South106.png
    PTZControls-Device Settings-South106.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PTZControls-scenes and sources panel.png
    PTZControls-scenes and sources panel.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
  • PTZControls-South106-Preset 1 source properties.png
    PTZControls-South106-Preset 1 source properties.png
    12 KB · Views: 23