PTZ Controls

PTZ Controls 0.19.2

Is it possible to create a preset that just changes the focus but leaves the camera in place?

I'm trying to create a rack focus effect but when I click the focus change preset nothing happens.
 
Is it possible to create a preset that just changes the focus but leaves the camera in place?

I'm trying to create a rack focus effect but when I click the focus change preset nothing happens.
That depends entirely on the camera. Presets are saved on the camera, and all the plugin currently does is to send save and recall commands. The camera decides what that means.
I do have future plans to do OBS-local presets (position saved in OBS config, not the camera) which would do what you want, but I cannot say when I will get around to it.
 
Hi everyone,

I've been working on adding support for the Yealink VC120 and VC800 cameras to the PTZ Controls plugin.
These cameras were originally designed for video conferencing, not for use as PTZ cameras in OBS. They had been sitting unused at the university where I work, so I decided to give them a new life and see if I could make them useful for video production and live streaming.
After some work, I managed to develop drivers for both models and successfully test them with OBS Studio 32.2.2. Both cameras can now be connected and controlled directly from OBS, including their PTZ functions.
I've published the code in my fork, on the yealink-upstream-2026 branch:

https://github.com/byte250/obs-ptz/tree/yealink-upstream-2026
I'm sharing this project with the community in the hope that other users who have these cameras can put them to use as well. Feedback and contributions are very welcome.

Special thanks to glikely for developing and maintaining this plugin. Without it, bringing these old conference cameras back to life for a different purpose would have been much more difficult.

Cheers!
 
Hi everyone,

I've been working on adding support for the Yealink VC120 and VC800 cameras to the PTZ Controls plugin.
These cameras were originally designed for video conferencing, not for use as PTZ cameras in OBS. They had been sitting unused at the university where I work, so I decided to give them a new life and see if I could make them useful for video production and live streaming.
After some work, I managed to develop drivers for both models and successfully test them with OBS Studio 32.2.2. Both cameras can now be connected and controlled directly from OBS, including their PTZ functions.
I've published the code in my fork, on the yealink-upstream-2026 branch:

Very cool! Please send a pull request if you want me to merge support into the main project.
 
Back
Top