jjameska

Hi guyst,

Could someone explain to me why the quality of the incoming signal on the UTP cable is better on the admin side than in OBS? AND even lower latency. OBS receives the signal via srt address.

Thanks for answer.

polin79

glikely submitted a new resource:

PTZ Controls - Pan Tilt Zoom camera controls for OBS

Read more about this resource...
I've just bought a Tongveo PTZ Camera. I'm trying to use the PTZ control plugin, but the only version that seems to work for PTZ movements is the 0.12.2, but Presets don't work. Could you kindly help me how to solve the problem?
At this link https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/68ddcee8-c319-4fce-a9a3-f88dadc41fe9 you can download the specifications of the camera

Blutotw

I recently added 2 PTZ NDI cameras to our system. I can see them in OBS. I installed the PTZ control plugin and think I set it up correctly but double clicking on a preset does nothing. Do I have to set up the presets within the plugin or should they work from the ones I set up from the controller?
Thank you

vishy.wfg

I recently added 2 PTZ NDI cameras to our system. I can see them in OBS. I installed the PTZ control plugin and think I set it up correctly but double clicking on a preset does nothing. Do I have to set up the presets within the plugin or should they work from the ones I set up from the controller?
Thank you
You need to setup the presets within the plugin.

Dav0

OBS Version: 29.1.3 won't boot with PTZ Controls v0.15.4 installed (Windows 11). It boots OK with PTZ plugin uninstalled.
The only combination that currently works is OBS v27.1.3 with PTZ 0.10.4. What can I do to fix, please?

vishy.wfg

OBS Version: 29.1.3 won't boot with PTZ Controls v0.15.4 installed (Windows 11). It boots OK with PTZ plugin uninstalled.
The only combination that currently works is OBS v27.1.3 with PTZ 0.10.4. What can I do to fix, please?
Do you have a usb camera?

Jeramiah

Yes, two Tenveo PTZ Cameras have been part of the system since operation commencement in November, 2021. We use the system to stream a church service on a weekly basis.

Sorry. Just noticed different member names. (Dav0 is Jeramiah). Google taken over.

vishy.wfg

Yes, two Tenveo PTZ Cameras have been part of the system since operation commencement in November, 2021. We use the system to stream a church service on a weekly basis.

Sorry. Just noticed different member names. (Dav0 is Jeramiah). Google taken over.
Then, revert obs to 28.1.1 and ptz control to 12.0. That will work. This is a known issue with usb serial port. This issue has been reported already by many. @glikely, please look into this, as it is impacting a lot of us.

toplachi

Is there a way to change the name of the devivces ?
On 0.15.4, you can't, not at least like the previous versions... But you still assign a name for it.
The PTZ Device Settings has a drop-down box that lets you select a source. (Its main function is for automatic PTZ device control selection or to prevent accidental controls whenever the source is active). The PTZ device automatically inherits its source name. You can intentionally rename the source to something that can easily identify your PTZ device.... or if you want to be sure your PTZ device is safe from lockout, you can create some dummy sources that have the names you want for your PTZ devices and put it on a scene or group, or simply hide it.

toplachi

Unfortunately, the pan, tilt, zoom features within the plugin do not work either. So there must be an issue somewhere with my settings, but I just can't find it.
Can you tell us more about your setup? What type of connection and protocol are you using?