OBS-Websocket Tally Light α

OBS-Websocket Tally Light α α1.2

technikadonis

Hi,
nice work in progress!
I have some suggestions:
  • It would be nice to get the authentication, because websocket-authentication is recomended.
  • having not only the stream status ("GetStreamingStatus"?), but also the recording status ("GetRecordingStatus"?)
  • both stati, if possible with the timecode
  • "Overview Page" with (iFrame based?)
    • optional Tally (if display hangs under/over/... a camera)
    • stream status
    • recording status
    • Livestream Viewer
    • clock(s), local time zone and remote time zone(s)

HewelDesign

Hi,
nice work in progress!
I have some suggestions:
  • It would be nice to get the authentication, because websocket-authentication is recomended.
  • having not only the stream status ("GetStreamingStatus"?), but also the recording status ("GetRecordingStatus"?)
  • both stati, if possible with the timecode
  • "Overview Page" with (iFrame based?)
    • optional Tally (if display hangs under/over/... a camera)
    • stream status
    • recording status
    • Livestream Viewer
    • clock(s), local time zone and remote time zone(s)
Hello,

thank you for the feedback. I'll see what can be done.

-Jannik

NoUsrname

Like I allready wrote, its a very good idea with much potential. Please keep developing it!
I support the suggestion of adding a live-program view, so actually the live stream. Also it would be nice if it would be possible to have a PDF-Document in the HTML-directory which can be read as script, so that also this function can be used offline.

HewelDesign

Like I allready wrote, its a very good idea with much potential. Please keep developing it!
I support the suggestion of adding a live-program view, so actually the live stream. Also it would be nice if it would be possible to have a PDF-Document in the HTML-directory which can be read as script, so that also this function can be used offline.
I'm on it!
Thank you for the suggestion.
-Jannik

datlaunchystark

I really like this, but I do have a feature request. It would be nice to add encryption support so you can still use your websockets password for better security.
Otherwise nice work :)

Highend

i'm really happy with your awesome plugin, I also +1 the password/encryption setting!

And i would like to request, or at least think about it, to have the option to change the scene/source name in a custom text.
So for example I would like to give my camera operators ques and/or reminders of something coming up next.
I was trying to have a text source (what's not visible in the scene)and use that as a tally source, but it won't update the name if i change it in obs (but it keeps working even if the name is not the same any more). but when this update would be immediate, I could write texts to the camera operators.

1.png
2.png

HewelDesign

i'm really happy with your awesome plugin, I also +1 the password/encryption setting!

And i would like to request, or at least think about it, to have the option to change the scene/source name in a custom text.
So for example I would like to give my camera operators ques and/or reminders of something coming up next.
I was trying to have a text source (what's not visible in the scene)and use that as a tally source, but it won't update the name if i change it in obs (but it keeps working even if the name is not the same any more). but when this update would be immediate, I could write texts to the camera operators.

View attachment 70108View attachment 70109
Hi Highend,
thank you for your suggestion. I like to see this project in use. :D
-Jannik