Status
Not open for further replies.

technikadonis

Hi,
nice work in progress!
I have some suggestions:
  • It would be nice to get the authentication, because websocket-authentication is recomended.
  • having not only the stream status ("GetStreamingStatus"?), but also the recording status ("GetRecordingStatus"?)
  • both stati, if possible with the timecode
  • "Overview Page" with (iFrame based?)
    • optional Tally (if display hangs under/over/... a camera)
    • stream status
    • recording status
    • Livestream Viewer
    • clock(s), local time zone and remote time zone(s)

HewelDesign

Hi,
nice work in progress!
I have some suggestions:
  • It would be nice to get the authentication, because websocket-authentication is recomended.
  • having not only the stream status ("GetStreamingStatus"?), but also the recording status ("GetRecordingStatus"?)
  • both stati, if possible with the timecode
  • "Overview Page" with (iFrame based?)
    • optional Tally (if display hangs under/over/... a camera)
    • stream status
    • recording status
    • Livestream Viewer
    • clock(s), local time zone and remote time zone(s)
Hello,

thank you for the feedback. I'll see what can be done.

-Jannik

NoUsrname

Like I allready wrote, its a very good idea with much potential. Please keep developing it!
I support the suggestion of adding a live-program view, so actually the live stream. Also it would be nice if it would be possible to have a PDF-Document in the HTML-directory which can be read as script, so that also this function can be used offline.

HewelDesign

Like I allready wrote, its a very good idea with much potential. Please keep developing it!
I support the suggestion of adding a live-program view, so actually the live stream. Also it would be nice if it would be possible to have a PDF-Document in the HTML-directory which can be read as script, so that also this function can be used offline.
I'm on it!
Thank you for the suggestion.
-Jannik

I really like this, but I do have a feature request. It would be nice to add encryption support so you can still use your websockets password for better security.
Otherwise nice work :)

Highend

i'm really happy with your awesome plugin, I also +1 the password/encryption setting!

And i would like to request, or at least think about it, to have the option to change the scene/source name in a custom text.
So for example I would like to give my camera operators ques and/or reminders of something coming up next.
I was trying to have a text source (what's not visible in the scene)and use that as a tally source, but it won't update the name if i change it in obs (but it keeps working even if the name is not the same any more). but when this update would be immediate, I could write texts to the camera operators.

1.png
2.png

HewelDesign

i'm really happy with your awesome plugin, I also +1 the password/encryption setting!

And i would like to request, or at least think about it, to have the option to change the scene/source name in a custom text.
So for example I would like to give my camera operators ques and/or reminders of something coming up next.
I was trying to have a text source (what's not visible in the scene)and use that as a tally source, but it won't update the name if i change it in obs (but it keeps working even if the name is not the same any more). but when this update would be immediate, I could write texts to the camera operators.

View attachment 70108View attachment 70109
Hi Highend,
thank you for your suggestion. I like to see this project in use. :D
-Jannik

flyingjeff

I would love to see the ability to have persistent settings on the Tally selection.

My use case would be a Pi Zero or Arduino mounted to the camera cold shoe that connects automatically and doesn't require user interface on bootup.

We love the interface, and it is very helpful in our production, we are just short on phones!

bigapplejay

Hi HewelDesign,

Is this compatible with various tally light setups?

We have an OBS system with three PTZ Optics NDI cameras and the following tally light equipment:

We have attempted to use TallyArbiter to control the lights, but it requires a Preview/Program swap in OBS Studio Mode which is very confusing. Hoping your plugin is more customizable. (We really only need the Program light to fire.)

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.