OBS 30.0.2 Crash in Sonoma 14.2

Pablito Key

After I updated my Mac to Sonoma 14.2, my OBS 30.0.2 no longer opens. It even opens for 3 seconds and closes.
I have already tried previous versions of obs but the problem persists.
Someone with the same problem?

fadapackmagic

Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue. Mine keeps crashing and then I need to force quit and run it on normal. Safe mode won't work for me at all.

Silver66

After I updated my Mac to Sonoma 14.2, my OBS 30.0.2 no longer opens. It even opens for 3 seconds and closes.
I have already tried previous versions of obs but the problem persists.
Someone with the same problem?
1703452650489.png

I have the same problem...I cant run in normally even not i safe mode....Maybe somebod
y can help?

TFE

I have 14.2.1 on an 14" M1 MBP, with OBS now upgraded to 30.0.2 and it seems to be working fine (it was not working with 30.0). But the MBP is my canary-in-the-coalmine test machine, and have not yet upgraded the Mac Studio which is my main OBS machine just to be safe. Anyone else having problems, or is this behind us for good (or, at least, for now)?

BetoD

Yes, I upgraded my MBP 2012 to this latest version of Sonoma, dl’d latest OBS, but when I tried to open it, a box opens and says either it’s not supported or can’t be opened. Do I have to wait for another version? I can’t find a workaround. I have another MBP 2012 running Big Sur. I had it running on Big Sur before. Maybe I should just run it on the other computer until OBS fix is found.