MusicBuddy [Supports Spotify, YouTube and more!]

Free MusicBuddy [Supports Spotify, YouTube and more!] 1.3.0.186

THE R3Y3S

Is there any erros in the log?
Nothing. If i change source i have something in log, but if i use youtube nothing.
I just want to know if i'm doing good or not. Extract in a folder musicbuddy, run it likes admin, open a new youtube tab, run song, i select youtube source in musicbuddy. I see there's a freeze on youtube when i select the source, but then nothing, only an infinity loop. In Log told me just log file is created, that's all.

Koffeth

Nothing. If i change source i have something in log, but if i use youtube nothing.
I just want to know if i'm doing good or not. Extract in a folder musicbuddy, run it likes admin, open a new youtube tab, run song, i select youtube source in musicbuddy. I see there's a freeze on youtube when i select the source, but then nothing, only an infinity loop. In Log told me just log file is created, that's all.
Do you have any Chrome extension that interfere with YouTube?

LordClaros

Real talk? Where can I go to donate to you? Because every other freaking resource that I could find that does this EXACT THING was either broken, dead, or wanted $20 to unlock all the features. This one was literally Download > Run > Choose Spotify > Make Text Source in OBS > ??? > Profit. THIS IS HOW SIMPLE IT SHOULD BE.

But seriously. I want to throw a coffee at you in the form of money. Is there a way that you accept donations? <3

D Marti

yo what wrong with yr guys programs.. theres no spacing when i wrap & scroll the text - the first and last words are stuck together cmon pls

Koffeth

Hey, could you add the feature to get the album cover as a jpg? Thanks!

This has been added in V.1.1.0.21

I'm having an issue where every time a spotify ad plays, musicbuddy crashes

This has been fixed in V.1.1.0.21

yo what wrong with yr guys programs.. theres no spacing when i wrap & scroll the text - the first and last words are stuck together cmon pls

This has been fixed om V.1.1.0.21