Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Gerhart

Hello. I'm having an issue where the changes I make are not being saved after I reopen OBS.Liv (Stream elements). Anyone know how to fix this?

elnaveros

This is the best plugin for OBS thank you very much!!!

But I have a little problem I don't know if someone more happend this but when I put the windows with facebook / Twitch / Youtube in one possition when I restart de app that windows move to the right of control. Is there a way to fix that?
001.png
002.png

gromillla

Hello!
Great plugin. Tell me where the server and private key settings are stored. I have 2 users working on my PC, they broadcast with different private keys. I need them to be able to choose their profile.

Paramike

I really like this plugin thank you, I wish to report a bug. When I try to doc the Multi-Output plugin to OBS it will not save its size settings. I Dock the app and close OBS and Open again and Multi-Output will always move to the far right and the width is at its smallest … thus, I have to move and set up OBS Multi-Output Plugin every time I use OBS…. Please fix this … again great plugin with a bug … thanks …

Edercd

friend I really liked his plugim more until now I couldn't install it on my fedora on the windos system of a test pc here it works more on my das live production pc not because it is linux fedora and I would like to know if already has a solution for this situation because I found the plug very interesting and would like to use it on my fedora with the obs if anyone knows how to make this plug work on fedora or have a suggestion of another plug that does the same thing that can be installed on fedora let me know thank you all and good job friend for making this plugim.

Pudknocker

Hello!
Great plugin. Tell me where the server and private key settings are stored. I have 2 users working on my PC, they broadcast with different private keys. I need them to be able to choose their profile.

Hi,
I would also like to know what file and where the server / key info is stored. I have a multi-user setup also.

Thank you.

xc0z

This plugin is -GREAT- and saves me money on multiple stream boxes or relays -

However... I really just want it to start streaming when OBS starts streaming.

I have my OBS install scripted to restart every hour since RTSP streams freeze. When OBS restarts, This doesn't start streaming.
Even if you can mod it so it just streams all the time and i have to stop it by default would be awesome - maybe a fork?

GALOSPRO

Hi!
-Don't work for me. (Copy the folders "data" and "obs-plugin" into C:/ Program files/ obs-studio). I start the live show in obs and the others but I don't see a signal in any of the channels generated by the plugin. Any solution? Thanks.

Last edited:

xc0z

Hi!
-Don't work for me. (Copy the folders "data" and "obs-plugin" into C:/ Program files/ obs-studio). I start the live show in obs and the others but I don't see a signal in any of the channels generated by the plugin. Any solution? Thanks.

There's a dock that you need to press start on.

Attachments

• obs_dock.png
    obs_dock.png
    520.1 KB · Views: 213

prodikey

Thanks this package able to install on macOS Big sur but when broadcasting.. it keep show OBS studio is disconnected.. reconnecting... then show Reconnection successfully... in fact the streaming is continue without issue ...

Notices github https://github.com/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp/releases/ there is a new release 0.2.5.2 but not sure how to upgrade from 0.2.4 to 0.2.5.2 anyone can help? thanks

Attachments

• 2021-01-28_13-49-17.jpg
    2021-01-28_13-49-17.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 74