Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

annkuoq

Hi everyone. Is there any solution for MacOS? Thanks for your help.

This is for mac version.
and the "howtoinstall.pdf" is installation guide.

I successfully installed in 26.1.2 version.
plugin.jpg

jamienemeth

Great plugin!

Apologies if this has already been posted (I didn't see it asked already)...are there any plans to add FPS to the plugin? I really want to be able to stream 30 FPS to one destination, and 60 FPS to another, but I just get the base frame rate.

ssalguero87

Bien, me respondo una vez logrado configurar el plugin en mi Ubuntu 20.04. Ya estuve emitiendo en nuestros canales de Facebook y Youtube. En el adjunto explico como lo he logrado y en caso de que lo quieran hacer automáticamente les paso un script. Soy principiante en el armado de script así que lo visual a partir de un source no es que ha quedado de lo mejor pero lo mas importante es que tal vez a alguien le podrá ser de utilidad.

NestorLS, gracias. Con la información que ha compartido he logrado compilar el pluggin para Fedora 33 con algunos cambios. En agradecimiento por el aporte y en aras de ayudar a otros, creé una cuenta en este foro para a compatrir el procedimiento que realicé para lograrlo:

sudo dnf install cmake gcc-c++ qt5-qtconfiguration-devel obs-studio-devel

mkdir /tmp/obs && cd /tmp/obs

wget https://github.com/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp/archive/master.zip

cd obs-multi-rtmp-master

chmod +x build_linux.sh

sh build_linux.sh

sudo cp dist/usr/lib/obs-plugins/obs-multi-rtmp.so /usr/lib64/obs-plugins

sudo cp -r dist/usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/obs-multi-rtmp /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins

y finalmente tal como lo menciona en su tutorial:
Abrir el OBS > Vista > Paneles > Check Salida múltiple

También hice una transmisión a Facebook (por ahora) por medio del pluggin, eso quiere decir que está ok.

De nuevo muchas gracias

WaveSim

Hi,
It is a great plugin for broadcasting.
However, I am struggling to set the plugin so far since the sets are reset after restarting OBS.
I have used the latest version which is now an install file and didn't change the default folder.
What did I wrong to install or set the plugin?

sorayuki

Hi,
It is a great plugin for broadcasting.
However, I am struggling to set the plugin so far since the sets are reset after restarting OBS.
I have used the latest version which is now an install file and didn't change the default folder.
What did I wrong to install or set the plugin?
Hi, you have installed it without anything wrong if it works.
I hVe heard several cases about setting lost. But I have no idea why it happened.
I judt used obs's config_t class to handle the setting's saving and loading. It should be saved in obs's ini file with base64 encoded...
I need help to debug this issue as well.

WaveSim

oops, That's why nobody gets an answer regarding this issue.
Then, would you give the ini.file name and sample contents to test manually?
Thanks for your reply !!!

WaveSim

I hVe heard several cases about setting lost. But I have no idea why it happened.
I judt used obs's config_t class to handle the setting's saving and loading. It should be saved in obs's ini file with base64 encoded...

sorayuki

It locates in C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\profiles\[YourOBSProfileName]\basic.ini.
Settings can be found in [obs-multi-rtmp] section, the "json" part. It's a json string encoded in base64.

pba

I have the same problem, the plugin does not save the settings. And restarting OBS all the RTMP servers have to be added all over again. In the .ini file you talked about there is no [obs-multi-rtmp] section and no .json files added

mvloureiro

do not forget install qt5-default package on ubuntu apt-get install -y qt5-default

I had to install the 'g ++' package and after the commands I copied the files to the obs library folder. sudo cp ~ / obs-multi-rtmp-master / dist / usr / lib / obs-plugins / obs-multi-rtmp.so / usr / lib / obs-plugins