Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.43 star(s) 28 ratings

More resources from sorayuki

Latest reviews

Hi guys, it seems like there is a problem with your plugin and chaturbate. When I am going to log in to Chaturbate after a 30min break, the connection is weak, and not possible to log in without 3 to 10 attempts. Can you please fix that? Thank you and take care!
No problems at all, so thumb up!!
I just would like to be able to disable audio for some server (ie.: I want to send video to facebook but not audio).
Thanks
Very good plugin.
Any luck to specifying x264 re-econde parameters (such as tune zerolatency) or bframes in case of nvenc ?
It does stream to anywhere you want, BIG BUT, you can't centralize all your chats into 1 thing, nor does it broadcast what 1 person says in 1 chat to the others, dividing your community and making you somehow stay on top of every single chat on it's own
I dont even try this. I came here because someone has share it on youtube. Big thanks to youtuber and specially to Sorayuki as developer of this kind of goodness. I am so glad for this creation.
Thank you, thank you very much. Now I can have OBS use Restream and this for my local RTMP server. Yes I know local RTMP server can connect to Restream, but I don't know if that works with disconnects and dynamic bit rate. Now I don't have to know!
Amazing! Allows us to broadcast to both Facebook and YouTube simultaneously.
I could not find profile path of Streaming created under multirtmp plugin. I'm looing for profile path to start streaming commandline.
I have same problem like "chrisinhim". The first test worked. After that it no longer works. I click "stream" and it also tells me that it would stream, but nothing shows up on Facebook and Youtube.
it worked fine when I installed it. but it gave me an error from the second time. I got an error saying "Error.CreateEncoder" under Btn.Start button