Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Supported Bit Versions
32-bit, 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
Windows
This is a plugin to streaming to multiple RTMP servers concurrently.
It's able to share encoders with main output of OBS to save CPU power.
It can also use standalone encoders with basic configuration (bitrate)

Current release comes with Chinese, Japanese, English, Brazilian Portuguese and German translation.

QQ截图20200517205303.jpg
Author
sorayuki
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.41 star(s) 17 ratings

Latest reviews

Very good, but need to backup data...
Very cool plugin, but we need more settings, please. At least
1) Choose Audio tracks (like in recording tab)
2) Amount of B-frames
Your plugin is very good but I think it would still be better if the plugin had the option in each multi rtmp had the option to choose whether you want to select for example: in one you display a web page and in another multi rtmp you display any other something like a media source and so on.
The plugin is great but, unfortunately, its connections don't start/stop streaming when you use the OBS buttons to do so: you need to start/stop them individually. I believe it would be better if they all start/stop at the same time to avoid you forgetting one of your connections on or off.
And it's worth mentioning that it only adds extra connections: you still need to configure the main streaming service into OBS configuration.
Excellent ! what i'm seaking / searching for
thanks!!
Its Awesome Plugin Thank You!!.... im waiting this plugin for OBS on Mac Os
Awesome plugin!! Thank you!
As a suggestion, it would be great to be able to see information of each stream.
Sorayuki, your plugin is really good, and function well. However, the plugin docking UI interface keep reset after exit OBS and enter again. I have to constantly re-adjust the Multiple Output dock, hope this help you to refine it.
Ok
doesn't work on Ubuntu 20.04