Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

Mikabuday

I tried using this plugin, downloaded the latest files and pasted them on the correct destination C:\Program Files\obs-studio but when I start OBS I can't find the option "Multiple Output" in docks. I checked multiple times, the copied files are there where they are supposed to be. I have OBS 26.1.1

Anyone experienced this before? Any help would be appreciated.

sorayuki

I tried using this plugin, downloaded the latest files and pasted them on the correct destination C:\Program Files\obs-studio but when I start OBS I can't find the option "Multiple Output" in docks. I checked multiple times, the copied files are there where they are supposed to be. I have OBS 26.1.1

Anyone experienced this before? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, would you please check the logfile?
There must be some lines showing that the module obs-multi-rtmp.dll is loaded or not if the file placed in right folder.

Mikabuday

Hi, would you please check the logfile?
There must be some lines showing that the module obs-multi-rtmp.dll is loaded or not if the file placed in right folder.
Thanks! I tried the whole process again and its working now, it showed the "Multiple Output" in the docks now. I'm not entirely sure what happened before though but all is well now.

Mr_Scary

This script works great.

The only issue I have is the window keeps docking on the main area when I open OBS.
After closing the docked window, and restarting OBS the window will re appear over the file menu.

Capture.JPG

If I dock the window in the lower section, it moves to here when I restart OBS
1613512013526.png

Everything else seems to work great.
Thanks.

leon El

[QUOTE = "Mikabuday, publicación: 511189, miembro: 307977"]
Intenté usar este complemento, descargué los archivos más recientes y los pegué en el destino correcto C: \ Archivos de programa \ obs-studio, pero cuando inicio OBS no puedo encontrar la opción "Salida múltiple" en los muelles. Revisé varias veces, los archivos copiados están allí donde se supone que deben estar. Tengo OBS 26.1.1

¿Alguien ha experimentado esto antes? Cualquier ayuda sería apreciada.
[/CITA]
Tengo la misma situación, me tocó borrar Obs de mi Laptop en donde ya tenía el plugin instalado, pero ahora el único plugin que no me acepta la instalación es el multi-rtmp. lo instale como lo indican los tutoriales y cómo lo había hecho anteriormente, pero ahora no instala. Lo he reiniciado, lo vuelto a desinstalar e instalar y nada. He restaurado el equipo a antes de la primera instalación de Obs y no lo permite. Si hay alguien que tenga alguna idea le agradezco.

leon El

Tengo situación, me tocó borrar Obs de mi Laptop en donde ya tenía el plugin multi-rtmp instalado; pero ahora el único plugin que no me acepta la instalación es el multi-rtmp. lo instale como lo indican los tutoriales y cómo lo había hecho anteriormente, pero ahora no se instala. Lo he reiniciado, lo vuelto a desinstalar e instalar y nada. He restaurado el equipo a antes de la primera instalación de Obs y no lo permite instalar. Si hay alguien que tenga alguna idea le agradezco.

Evan G

@sorayuki - You're my hero -- I needed a simple way to stream to multiple locations without paying >$20/month (even more if you don't want a restreaming service to include their log). I simply unzipped into the my OBS directory and it worked! Thanks for making the Internet a better place.

Tormy

@sorayuki - You're my hero -- I needed a simple way to stream to multiple locations without paying >$20/month (even more if you don't want a restreaming service to include their log). I simply unzipped into the my OBS directory and it worked! Thanks for making the Internet a better place.
You could easily do with Nginx as well, kept into an USB key. Let's us know if you resize panels on OBS, after have used this plugin, if the resize is kept. Because this is the major issue.

shiggitay

This is a kickass plugin sorayuki! Thanks for creating it! Also, I was delighted to learn that I could simply take the src tarball and compile it for Linux and it works a charm!