BUG (?) Panels are not keeping sizes.

Tormy

When I resize the panels, and I qui t OBS, restarting it, panels are NOT keeping the positions nor the sizes I chosen for.
Which is very annoying

Look here the examples:

CONFIGURATION I DO WANT AND NEED
Panels.JPG

SHIT I GET EACH TIME I RESTART OBS
Panels0.JPG

FerretBomb

That looks more like an issue with the 'multiple outputs' plugin. You may need to reach out to the plugin author about it, so if the plugin has a certain minimum width it will always claim that minimum width.

Some panels DO forcibly resize on certain contexts though (the Status dock is a great example); if they 'need' more width, even just for a moment while they're initializing, it can scramble up the UI layout pretty badly.

It doesn't fix your problem, but as a workaround I'd suggest trying to move the Scene Transitions dock into the empty space under your Controls dock (Start Streaming/Start Recording/etc buttons). Having the extra space available there, or possibly slimming down the scenes and sources lists could allow margin for that (temporary?) size readjustment by the plugin.

Tormy

That looks more like an issue with the 'multiple outputs' plugin. You may need to reach out to the plugin author about it, so if the plugin has a certain minimum width it will always claim that minimum width.

Some panels DO forcibly resize on certain contexts though (the Status dock is a great example); if they 'need' more width, even just for a moment while they're initializing, it can scramble up the UI layout pretty badly.

It doesn't fix your problem, but as a workaround I'd suggest trying to move the Scene Transitions dock into the empty space under your Controls dock (Start Streaming/Start Recording/etc buttons). Having the extra space available there, or possibly slimming down the scenes and sources lists could allow margin for that (temporary?) size readjustment by the plugin.
Yes, deactivating that plugin, saving everything, OBS kept the sizes. So, do you think should I modify it?

FerretBomb

Yes, deactivating that plugin, saving everything, OBS kept the sizes. So, do you think should I modify it?
I'm not sure what you mean by 'modify it'. But bringing the apparent resizing behavior to the plugin creator's attention would probably be a good idea, at the very least. :)