Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

samuvelram

The installer and inner contents are all automatelly build by github actions. I think it's a mistake of windows defender.
Hi Sorayuki,
thanks for your response. I will try to install. it will be nice to not to have this type of error. people scared for this virus message :-)

DonRovigo

Guys, I have a question about my channel's follower. He installed the version like my plugin, everything just right, he manages to make the multistream quite correct. But when it closes OBS Studio and is going to reopen, MultStream RTMP does not save the settings. Mine did it and it's safe. Can anyone explain to me why?

sorayuki

Guys, I have a question about my channel's follower. He installed the version like my plugin, everything just right, he manages to make the multistream quite correct. But when it closes OBS Studio and is going to reopen, MultStream RTMP does not save the settings. Mine did it and it's safe. Can anyone explain to me why?
I'm also interested in how it happened.
I have received several reports about this

AnyaAkulova

Have the same trouble. Uninstall and new instalations cant help. Admin start cant help too. Dont know what to do. Im using this plugin for 3 years in 5PC at same time, and I never have this erorr befor.

Tremont

I can't get this thing to work

When using the installer, it won't let me change the directory from "ProgramData"... when my OBS Studio is installed in Program Files. It gives me an error saying "Do not change directory location" when I attempt to change it on the installer.

So I tried installing it manually. I put files in Bin, and Data, just like other plugins here off the website. Restarted OBS, no dice. I checked VIew -> Docks, nothing.

Checked my Log Files, and OBS isn't recognizing the obs-multi-rtmp.dll despite it being in the folder with my other .dlls as well

samuvelram

When using the installer, it won't let me change the directory from "ProgramData"... when my OBS Studio is installed in Program Files. It gives me an error saying "Do not change directory location" when I attempt to change it on the installer.

So I tried installing it manually. I put files in Bin, and Data, just like other plugins here off the website. Restarted OBS, no dice. I checked VIew -> Docks, nothing.

Checked my Log Files, and OBS isn't recognizing the obs-multi-rtmp.dll despite it being in the folder with my other .dlls as well

VIew -> Docks -> Multiple output

sorayuki

OBS will load this plugin from ProgramData folder.
Check your OBS version, it must be > or = 26.1 to use this plugin

Ashb

Thank you so much @sorayuki for such an amazing plugin. Do you have any plans on making a unified chat plugin as well? that will be a game-changer.

AlbertPerK21

Hi there everyone -

I went ahead and installed the Mac Package however I do not see the dock option displayed. I verified that it is installed in the correct directory but it appears to not be working as expected. I went ahead and restarted my machine as well as restarted the OBS application. Excuse my ignorance if I am missing anything but is there something that I could have missed or did incorrectly?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.40.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.40.50 AM.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

AlbertPerK21

Here is a screenshot confirming that the path is installed to the correct directory on MacOS as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.53.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.53.45 AM.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 127

Beardedleo

Anyone out there that could do some screen shots on a step by step process here? Exactly what to grab? Exactly where to move it to? I become a little confused on what files we do / do not need and where to put them for the plug in to work. Thank you,

miguelos

Thanks @sorayuki for such amazing plugin. One issue though - the dock does not seem to respect the position I put it.
I'd like to have it as second tab where audio mixer is - but whenever I relaunch OBS it's again on left side near previews.
Also it does not react to hiding - If I unselect dock (view/docks) - it keeps being enabled when OBS launches

marcoluis

Hola
Descargué OBS y agregué obs-multi-rtmp-s 0.2.6.tar y obs-multi-rtmp-setup
Luego de descargarlo en la aplicación puedo agregar el multirtmp, como muestro en la imagen 1 que he agregado, agrego 3 cajas rtmp y cuando cierro la aplicación OBS y la vuelvo a abrir, lo que he agregado se borra como se muestra en la imagen dos.
Quiero saber cuál es la razón por la que lo que creo no se salva, necesito ayuda.

Gracias

IMAGEN 1.png
IMAGEN 2.png

marcoluis

Hello
I downloaded OBS and added obs-multi-rtmp-s 0.2.6.tar and obs-multi-rtmp-setup
After downloading it in the application I can add the multi
rtmp, as I show in image 1 that I have added, I add 3 rtmp boxes and when I close the OBS application and reopen it, what I have added is erased as shown in image two.
I want to know what is the reason why what I believe is not saved, I need help.

Thanks

IMAGEN 1.png
IMAGEN 2.png