Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

sorayuki

Sorry for the ignorance, but I can't work it to rtmp on my ubuntu 20.04. Could you do a step by step to install it ?. Thanks in advance for your work.
Perdón por la ignorancia, pero no puedo trabajar con rtmp en mi ubuntu 20.04. ¿Podrías hacer un paso a paso para instalarlo ?. Gracias de antemano por su trabajo.
I have neither Linux installed nor got skill in Linux or how OBS works on Linux. I'm afraid I can do nothing for troubleshooting in Linux.

sorayuki

It is a bug that it doesn't show realtime output framerate for each stream.
I'll take a look on it when my work is not that busy.

youmax

Exellent WORK!!!, is posible add option to rotate image 90, 180, 270, 360 in each output? and a option for initiate transmision for all toghether

IPFÓ

Hi, I've just installed the rtmp plugin, but de CPU goes to 80%+ when multistreaming for YT+FB, and the cam freezes. How can I unistall it?

majidbava

sorayuki submitted a new resource:

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin - a plugin to streaming to multiple RTMP servers with shared or standalone encoders

Read more about this resource...
sorayuki submitted a new resource:

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin - a plugin to streaming to multiple RTMP servers with shared or standalone encoders

Read more about this resource...
pls add an option to resize and flip screen in every link. because if we use for instagram live, the screen needed to resize or flip. pls add that otion.

Mango

Amazing work! We have used your excellent plugin successfully for several months now!

Each time I load OBS I have to resize my docks. Is there any way to save the position of your plugin?

kashifsheikh786

Hi there I am having trouble getting the plug in to work on my Windows :( I have the latest OBS installed and I have followed all of the steps. Under view I do not see the "multiple outlet" tab

pls add an option to resize and flip screen in every link. because if we use for instagram live, the screen needed to resize or flip. pls add that otion.
This is an encoder, not a presentation plugin. If you want resizing and flipping do it in obs itself, or run multiple instances of obs for the various ways you want to present your video.

Does anyone else have an issue with the panel for this plugin not saving position on restart? I've got it located split below with the stats panel, but then on restart it appears bunched up on the far right of the interface.

Blondelion

Hi @sorayuki , I'm using the option of stream delay on OBS but your plugin does not use it, any ways I could do it or any update you could apply, thank very much in advance