Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

jmbrasil

A good job, but may I suggest you something? Will be very wounderful if we could send specific scene to other stream server. So, for example, you can configure a scene to vertical and stream over vertical social networks at the same time you stream over horizontal social media. Static scene for vertical media will be nice. This is something that already work on OBS VirtualCam. You can send specific scene to obs-virtualcam and use this cam as static video source. But will only work on where you can select webcam as video sources.

moonlion

can anyone achieve the plugin instalation in ubuntu ? It's diferent from windows and apparently the instructions is not easy to follow.

Andrey.D

Gorgeous plug-in! If you add RTMPS support to Facebook - it will be just perfect! It will be possible to completely abandon NGINX-STUNNEL
Thank you very much!

thepolishdane

Would this plugin make it possible to stream to multiple twitch channels at the same time? Or is there any other way of doing so (without streaming to restream.io first or other multistream platforms)?

sorayuki

Would this plugin make it possible to stream to multiple twitch channels at the same time? Or is there any other way of doing so (without streaming to restream.io first or other multistream platforms)?
It's what it does: streaming to multiple rtmp://...... addresses

Andrey.D

I have a problem. I'm dragging the plug-in window onto the workpad (Docks), setting the size and location, doing Lock UI. But the next time you run OBS, your plugin is not in a fixed position, but in the far right position on the Docks panel, almost invisible. You have to do Unlock UI again and move it to a convenient place. It's not very convenient.

sorayuki

I have a problem. I'm dragging the plug-in window onto the workpad (Docks), setting the size and location, doing Lock UI. But the next time you run OBS, your plugin is not in a fixed position, but in the far right position on the Docks panel, almost invisible. You have to do Unlock UI again and move it to a convenient place. It's not very convenient.
I'm also interested in how to fix it. Not found the source that causes it.
It doesn't reproduced in everyone's computer.

Gem4ik

Very cool plugin, but we need more settings, please. At least
1) Choose Audio tracks (like in recording tab)
2) Amount of B-frames

Ebarts

I will like to know if theres the possibility to add a feature, be able to rotate 90° de output, this will allow me to stream to Instagram an be able to see it landscape.

ReiFaC

[QUOTE = "sorayuki, publicación: 458866, miembro: 251082"]
sorayuki ha enviado un nuevo recurso:

[sin formato] Complemento de múltiples salidas RTMP [/ sin formato] - [sin formato] un complemento para transmitir a múltiples servidores RTMP con codificadores compartidos o independientes [/ sin formato]

Lea más sobre este recurso ...
[/CITAR]

EXCELENTE MAGNIFICO, trabajo lo provamos en windows con dos conexiones facebook y youtube 10minutos bien. Necesitamos par MAC por favor somos una comunidad muy amplia que usamos IOS. Gracias.

RichieTee

The entire point of the plugin is to eliminate the need for multistreaming platforms. Therefore, the answer to your initial question would be yes.

jr_jrafael

Bom dia,

Português - Brasil...

Obrigado por seu Plugin - Muito nos ajuda a desempenhar nossos serviços.

Em suas anotações, poderia verificar as possibilidade.

1 - Enviar a alteração de BIT RATE quando alteramos na configuração do plugin sem a necessidade de Stop / Start no Streaming.
Este recurso funciona no OBS, isso ajuda muito quando temos instabilidades de internet.

2 - Será que é possível adicionar uma Sinalização de STATUS da transmissão semelhante a já existente no OBS.
Este recurso nos mostra que "esta tudo ok" e o envio esta corrento aos RTMP configurados.

3 - O Rotacionamento 90° irá ajudar muitos amigos a fazer as Lives para os Instagran.

Desde já obrigado =)